YO RIOT, where the League of Legends SWAG and ACTION FIGURES at

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bourbonowns

09-27-2012

We're almost at Season 3 and I'm wondering if you guys at Riot are planning on releasing some figurines, plushies, keychains, stuff like that. League of Legends has become HUGE since I started playing way back when and I am surprised there isn't any real merchandise outside of shirts yet! League of Legends heroes went from "silly knock-offs" of pre-existing character archetypes, to evolving into it's own awesome world with unique characters and stories. Think about how many people would want to buy merchandise related to their favorite champion!

We need PLUSHIES of every YORDLE. Corki, Tristana, Teemo, Rumble, Lulu, Heimerdinger, Poppy, Kennen, Veigar, we need SUPER CUTE PLUSHIES RIGHT NOW. You now realize that YOU WOULDN'T CARE if a PILE of SUPER CUTE YORDLES made your FRIENDS THINK YOU ARE WEIRD. YOUR BED WOULD BE TOO COMFORTABLE AND CUTE TO COMPREHEND.

Where the HARDCORE ACTION FIGURES AT? JARVAN with his FLAG COMBO ACTION. EZREAL complete with LIGHT UP GAUNTLET and MYSTIC SHOT SOUNDS. GAREN with awesome SPINNING JUDGEMENT ATTACK. VLADIMIR that SQUIRTS WATER for TIDES OF BLOOD. ORIANNA and BALL with LIGHTS AND SOUND EFFECTS. BLITZCRANK with a MAGNETIC ROCKET GRAB so he can PULL any of the other ACTION FIGURES AROUND. AHRI with SPINNING GLOWING FOX FIRES.

You wanna deck out your room? A sick LIGHTNING LAMP with XERATH IN IT. CHIA PET ZYRA. An ARCADE SONA that you can hook your IPOD UP TO for awesome TUNAGE and TRIPPY RAVE LIGHTS. INCENSE BURNING SINGED. I need some sick LEAGUE OF LEGENDS POSTERS so when chicks come over they can see how HIGH ELO I AM and SWOON, leading to inevitable LOVEMAKING.

Anyways it's nice and hot out and I'm gonna hit the pool but when I come back inside this thread better be huge with lots of good League of Legends merchandise ideas and TONS of RED POSTS.

TKiBalgore

09-27-2012

+1

I want a Teemo Plushie so I can light it on fire and stamp my rage out on it.

Glorkle

09-27-2012

RANDOM caps LOCK YEaaaaaHHHHHHHHhhh!!!

Yellow Jester

09-27-2012

give everyone the fluffy stuffing for free but make them pay if they want the skins

Veristaya

09-27-2012

do you even know what swag means?

bourbonowns

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorkle View Post
RANDOM caps LOCK YEaaaaaHHHHHHHHhhh!!!
This is America, it's like you don't even notice advertisements.

Don't you want a JUICY HOMESTYLE BURGER with heaps of CHEDDAR CHEESE and BACON

Gibgezr

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veristaya View Post
do you even know what swag means?
Do you? We always used to talk about all the free swag we picked up at convention booths. Does that make any sense to you? If not, you are probably adopting some "meme of the minute" meaning that stemmed from a funny misuse of the word, and are ironically telling people who know better that "that word doesn't mean what you think it means".

Irony is a cruel mistress.

Gibgezr

09-27-2012

And, yes, please RIot make plushies and action figures and wallets and lamps and other stuff so I can throw my money at you. Preferably soon, xmas is coming.

bourbonowns

09-27-2012

The sun went away, too chilly to swim.

I want my league merch mang

Stealhealz

01-01-2013

but not only plushies! you should make figurines of the champions in fighting scenes. like kat mid ult, or cho eating a minion. teemo laying down a mushroom. and as those figurines, fans who buy them can buy a bunch of them and lay them out on display desks or shelves showing them fighting eachother! i know thats what i would want. and i was actually looking for those online but there are NONE! i wanted to buy them for my two younger brothers and husband. we are a LoL family of nerds! <3 please give us stuff to support our LoL habbit.