Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cut down your enemies with Sultan Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danskura

09-27-2012

*Please..!! I want a new skin for Miss Fortune..!! xD

MCValor

09-27-2012

One step ahead of the bad guys.
gotta keep one jump ahead of the breadline
One swing ahead of the sword
Only steal what i cant afford.

Blankard

09-27-2012

Man. Really? Hassan Chop Looney Toon inspiration...

I mean, fun and silly sure, but doesn't Trynd already have a whole bunch of character-changing skins? Personally I'd prefer they spent more time on making skins for characters with almost nothing available (Blitz? Darius? LeBlanc? C'mon, even just a palette change for LeBlanc, please!)

Or Sorakaize a bunch of oldschool champs in dire need of it. Anyone look at Warwick or Malzahar's feet lately? :cringe:

Love the creativity, love the effort. Just wish it was directed more towards variety and less "New Hero with 1 Skin Option," sometimes.

Rathia

09-27-2012

Champions clearly in need of more skins:
Teemo
Amumu
Annie
Ashe
Caitlyn
Corki
Jax
Katarina
Kog'Maw
Miss Fortune
Mordekaiser
Shaco
Sivir
Tristana
Tryndamere
Twisted Fate
Vayne
Veigar
Vladimir
Warwick
Xin Zhao

No, really. Other champions are just full up.

Saxong

09-27-2012

Quote:
Stexe:
Weird, it says he is less than 520 in the client... (487 RP)

Not that I'm (or anyone) is complaining I'm sure.

EDIT: The post used to say 520 RP, but they fixed it to say 487 RP. Now what about that 1350 RP Kha'Zix skin...?

In the release for Kha'zix they say that they were "...pushing new boundaries with this launch skin! We’re pleased to announce that the Voidreaver will be sporting our most advanced launch skin to date. Featuring a completely new character model, robotic animations, futuristic sound and spell effects, and a sci-fi treatment for his voice, Mecha Kha’Zix is the epitome of awesomeness evolved. " thus making it quasi-legendary I guess.

VampireGod

09-27-2012

Looks like we need Iznogud skin for veigar now lol xD

Aramillio

09-27-2012

Did you see that warrior from Hammerfell? He's got a curved sword. Curved. Sword.

PorpoiseAlert

09-27-2012

I understand the release of LoL in Turkey is pretty cool, but come on. Tryndamere? Nobody even plays Tryndamere.

2pudge1cup

09-27-2012

too bad i dont play QQamere or id be getting a half off released skin. i really like this marketting strategy though and hope riot does this for future skins.

make a half off release udyr skin or something and ill be all about that

Bonysaurus

09-27-2012

Love this skin but can some of the camps with two or less skins get some priority? like a Cosmic Karma, Albion Udyr, Headless Horseman Heckarim, Draven get an exicututioner skin, maybe prehistoric sejuani on a triceritops, prototype blitz, evelyn has only two, rumble and trundle and zilean too.