Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Have 20,000 IP with nothing to buy but new champs may as well buy this bundle though :P since only like 120 rp difference >.<...1350 is worth the skin though it's legendary the joke is awesome I love you riot.

12PieceMeal

09-27-2012

Riot I still don't understand why this guy doesn't have some type of scar... Rengar aint no punk...(thanks for that nerf btw) :'(

KatarinaCatKitty

09-27-2012

I dont get it, the skin is a simple recolor of the original and you are charging 1350 RP why?

Blutarsky Blues

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinryuho View Post
Bought this bundle SOOOOO fast. Birthday champion so I'm hoping I love him lol. Thanks for making this birthday awesome without even trying Riot
Happy bday, have a sweet day!

Nykidemus

09-27-2012

Dont think I like having a premium skin pushed on us quite this soon. I havent even tried the champ yet, how the hell do I know if I want to invest in a freakin' 14 dollar skin? Buyer beware.

MAXED6

09-27-2012

schyter evolves
hmmmm........

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

1340 RP is a bit step for a skin as a stand a lone, on the bundle itself 1462 RP its quite a sweet deal since you basically buy Kha'Zix for 975 RP and his skin for 487 RP, but for people like me that like to buy the champions with IP is a bit pricy.

Mirza Says

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevouringInferno View Post
I dont get it, the skin is a simple recolor of the original and you are charging 1350 RP why?
Considering your blind and may not be able to read this I'll tell you right now its not a simple recolor

scrapmetal7

09-27-2012

Awesome skin the void robot legacy lives on

Meet Chaos

09-27-2012

no! i have to go to work! Gah