Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VriskaSpider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Definitely worth the extra RP for that drool worthy skin~

Master SARS

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
This is not a normal skin. It is arguably legendary but we decided to price it well below legendary AND to price the bundle at the same price as other launch bundles, so the champion is almost free if you buy the skin.

Hope you like it!

I hope this isn't a trend, otherwise Riot would come off as disingenuous...

It'll be kind of lame if legendaries, and their pricing, become the norm. Dropping 1350 over and over for release skins is pretty costly. Hell, just give me a recolor in that case if it saves some moolah.

Pandaris

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
There are no current plans to make launch skins 1350 going forward. I can't say it will never happen, but this was a special case due to the evolving model and other badass features that are more like a legendary skin.
i respect you, but you gave us ZERO warning, and many people buy their rp or save up enough ahead of time, if this is the case i would like an addition refund so i can buy him

I also think giving us zero warning is a pretty low move, but hey your job is to make money, even if you said you wouldnt do this, i mean "its a special case and all : /"

XianL

09-27-2012

Well Riot, I'm a *tad* disappointed that you've released a skin at the 1350RP price point.

However, I think you've made up for it by not increasing the price of the bundle at release, and admittedly, it DOES look like a skin of higher quality.

Baron Bodacious

09-27-2012

LATER DATE MY BUTT! RAGGLE FRAGGLE COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHINGG!!

Thanks Riot! :3

MxBaLD

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darche View Post
Hah, and Riot once said that they wouldn't release normal skins above 975!
GG Riot, gg
this may be a legendary skin 1350 intead 18xx Rp

Clairvoyant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Guys guys this is obviously a legendary like "Surprise party fiddlesticks" BUT NOT 50%!

Eremess

09-27-2012

the meta kha zix looks like the new monsters of halo 4 lol

FfreakK

09-27-2012

I guess the point is you pretty much save a stupid amount of RP for buying the bundle. So for 20$ i can buy the champ the skin and a 3 day IP boost to build his rune page. Well played Riot...well played.

Slothrop

09-27-2012

Can't believe they've added a new price point when they specifically said they would not do that.

This is ridiculous.