Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myyt

09-27-2012

So.... Rengar 2.0?

Arcane Azmadi

09-27-2012

Well, that was surprisingly quick.

Soggy Deceit

09-27-2012

Am I the only one scared of this guy's ratios? His Q has a 1.6 ratio normally, then if the target is isolated it jumps to 2.4, kinda scary since most ulty's have those kind of ratios.

Mirza Says

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerx Whitefang View Post
Am I the only one scared of this guy's ratios? His Q has a 1.6 ratio normally, then if the target is isolated it jumps to 2.4, kinda scary since most ulty's have those kind of ratios.
His burst gank is good, but doesn't really go well if he doesnt finish someone off, or doesnt have a partner at team ganks

x Khann x

09-27-2012

Im loving this guy, he is a pure assassin, thats why he seems so squishy. By level 18 my isolation buff with Q just hurts them bad. The stealth takes awhile to get use to. I think 1 second is a joke and most people will see u before you can really get the drop on them. Maybe when combined with evolved leap its better.

BeastBox

09-27-2012

The stealth is more for avoidance in a teamfight, like the stealth Vayne gets on her ult. It also procs his passive. It's not really for sneaking up on people.

monsterlycan

Recruiter

09-27-2012

its still 1460 on pvp.net is that suppose to happen

Kreshno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Wow, the Patch said to be release later and on the same day. Thank very much Riot, great job well done.

x Khann x

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastBox View Post
The stealth is more for avoidance in a teamfight, like the stealth Vayne gets on her ult. It also procs his passive. It's not really for sneaking up on people.
Yeah I got that feeling too. Its funny cuz the spotlight tried to use it that way but I got more milage for escaping than anything.

KamiNoKishi

09-27-2012

i do not like the price increase in the skin but ill not complain. i mean true its more expensive and all but its of a higher quality and im sure that the designers work their ass off for it.