Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


F.A.M.E Presents 5v5 Proving Grounds Tournament! Everyone is free to join!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kogyaru

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Welcome all to UC and F.A.M.E's first LoL event. This event will be ran on the North American Server! We wish all participating teams good luck as they compete in 5v5 Proving Grounds tournament for 1st place!

Everyone is ABLE to participate in the tournament, sign ups need to be posted on the sign up thread click here (http://unlimitedchi.net/forum/index.php?/topic/237-fame-5v5-the-proving-grounds-tournament-sign-up-thread/), once you sign up you will be randomly put to an team, remember the teams are SCRAMBLED! Elo does not matter in this tournament, teamwork is key!

Teamspeak is a requirement for this event! All members of all teams must be present on Teamspeak to participate.
Download Teamspeak here (http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads).
Our Teamspeak server is:
ts.unlimitedchi.net:10001
.

How to join our Teamspeak server:
http://unlimitedchi....peak-server-r13 (http://unlimitedchi.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/chi/news/official-teamspeak-server-r13)

We are looking for casters! If you would like to cast this tournament please send an email to
webmaster@unlimitedchi.net!

Our website: UnlimitedChi.com (http://unlimitedchi.net) & FeedersAteMyElo.com (http://feedersatemyelo.com)

Follow us on twitter for updates!
@UnlimitedChi (http://twitter.com/unlimitedchi)
@FeedersAteMyElo (http://twitter.com/feedersatemyelo)

Tournament Date: TBA
Stream link: twitch.tv/unlimitedchi
Sign up deadline : October 15th 2012 6:00 PM EST Sign up here (http://unlimitedchi.net/forum/index.php?/topic/237-fame-5v5-the-proving-grounds-tournament-sign-up-thread/)
( We need a minimum of 8 teams which means 40 people to start the tournament.)

If you have any questions/concerns/issues please contact an admin as soon as possible.

Administrator Contact Info
webmaster@unlimitedchi.net

You can also speak to anyone with Server Group Admin on the Teamspeak (http://unlimitedchi.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/chi/news/official-teamspeak-server-r13)
server, or just come on http://unlimitedchi.net (http://unlimitedchi.net) and ask.

Prizes
1st Place: $25 RP Card per player
2nd Place: $10 RP Card per player


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kogyaru

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Proof that this tournament is legit.

http://i.imgur.com/jaJZl.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTaiMaiShu

Member

09-27-2012

D: do i have to be level 30?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kogyaru

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Darkbunny1000:
D: do i have to be level 30?


Yes, because it will be 5v5 scrambled teams and it'll be tournament pick, so you would need to have more then 13 champions ( or 16, I can't remember). and most likely you won't have that and you will need the rune advantage, but since it is a custom you may be able to enter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kogyaru

Senior Member

09-28-2012

registrations end at oct 15th!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTaiMaiShu

Member

09-28-2012

Quote:
Crimsawn:
Yes, because it will be 5v5 scrambled teams and it'll be tournament pick, so you would need to have more then 13 champions ( or 16, I can't remember). and most likely you won't have that and you will need the rune advantage, but since it is a custom you may be able to enter.



plz plz plz lemme join!!!! btw: i will get 13 champions TRUST ME!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTaiMaiShu

Member

09-28-2012

Quote:
Crimsawn:
Welcome all to UC and F.A.M.E's first LoL event. This event will be ran on the North American Server! We wish all participating teams good luck as they compete in 5v5 Proving Grounds tournament for 1st place!

Everyone is ABLE to participate in the tournament, sign ups need to be posted on the sign up thread click here (http://unlimitedchi.net/forum/index.php?/topic/237-fame-5v5-the-proving-grounds-tournament-sign-up-thread/), once you sign up you will be randomly put to an team, remember the teams are SCRAMBLED! Elo does not matter in this tournament, teamwork is key!

Teamspeak is a requirement for this event! All members of all teams must be present on Teamspeak to participate.
Download Teamspeak here (http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads).
Our Teamspeak server is:
ts.unlimitedchi.net:10001
.

How to join our Teamspeak server:
http://unlimitedchi....peak-server-r13 (http://unlimitedchi.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/chi/news/official-teamspeak-server-r13)

We are looking for casters! If you would like to cast this tournament please send an email to
webmaster@unlimitedchi.net!

Our website: UnlimitedChi.com (http://unlimitedchi.net) & FeedersAteMyElo.com (http://feedersatemyelo.com)

Follow us on twitter for updates!
@UnlimitedChi (http://twitter.com/unlimitedchi)
@FeedersAteMyElo (http://twitter.com/feedersatemyelo)

Tournament Date: TBA
Stream link: twitch.tv/unlimitedchi
Sign up deadline : October 15th 2012 6:00 PM EST Sign up here (http://unlimitedchi.net/forum/index.php?/topic/237-fame-5v5-the-proving-grounds-tournament-sign-up-thread/)

If you have any questions/concerns/issues please contact an admin as soon as possible.

Administrator Contact Info
webmaster@unlimitedchi.net

You can also speak to anyone with Server Group Admin on the Teamspeak (http://unlimitedchi.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/chi/news/official-teamspeak-server-r13)
server, or just come on http://unlimitedchi.net (http://unlimitedchi.net) and ask.

Prizes
1st Place: $25 RP Card per player
2nd Place: $10 RP Card per player



Ok, can I organize my own team of friends though? i have like 2-3 other pals who wanna play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kogyaru

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Darkbunny1000:
Ok, can I organize my own team of friends though? i have like 2-3 other pals who wanna play

No you cannot.

in order to let all elo players participate teams would be scrambled so that means you would not be able to play with your friends but there MIGHT be a chance that you may play with one of them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTaiMaiShu

Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Crimsawn:
No you cannot.

in order to let all elo players participate teams would be scrambled so that means you would not be able to play with your friends but there MIGHT be a chance that you may play with one of them.



ugh ive got a group of friends with me about level 20 each with 13 champions each who wanna do this as a team grrrrrr


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kogyaru

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Darkbunny1000:
ugh ive got a group of friends with me about level 20 each with 13 champions each who wanna do this as a team grrrrrr

Sorry about that, well I think you could acutally join the tournament as a level 20 aslong as it's more then 13+ champions, but you can't play together as a team the teams are scrambled :/


12