Help Me find Counters!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jlsmonster

09-27-2012

I am training and training in bot games to learn PVP, bc i still miss an ignore, or an exhaust I know I dont want to let a ranked team down.

I currently play:

Darius(Sword of the Occult/Greaves/Blood Thirster/Phantom Dancer/Last Whisper)

Teemo(/Greaves/Mejiaus SoulStealer/Phantom Dancerx2/Ryalis Crystal Scepter***/Rabadon)

Jax(Sword of the Occult/Meijaus Soulstealer/Trinity Force/Phantom Dancerx2)

***Always assumed this worked with teemo's poison.

Can anyone recommend better bot game items, or a better pvp setup? Im looking for both.

P.S. I Keep the occult/soulstealer bc i tend to get 30+ kills and minimal deaths in beginner bot games.

Basically looking for what i need to look out for in lane while playing

Nishaven90

09-27-2012

Never every buy Sword of the Occult in a real game.

Fox Knows Best

09-27-2012

I wouldnt run a build like that on teemo. I always go malady/ Nashor tooth/ Rabadons/ and than anything really. Void staff, frozen mallet, Rylai's. You just have to find what works for you. I love my build cause of the attack speed. Others may prefer more AP but i think AS is better for me. Teemo is alot of fun once you find what you like. Dont go from bot to ranked. I dont even like ranked really. Everyone is uptight. But even normal games havent even prepared me for ranked mainly cause its more serious. Id forget the bot games and just play normal. Just keep practicing.

Fox Knows Best

09-27-2012

Oh and I wouldnt use phantom on teemo cause your not going ad and you really want that for the crit and attack speed. Malady is good cause it has on hit effects+ap+as. Nashor tooth is good cause its cool down reduction which is awesome on teemo. More ap and as and a little mana regen which always helps. you could sub a wits end for malady too if you wanted.

B SIDE

09-27-2012

Stop playing vs computers. Once you know how the buttons work, you're just learning bad habits. Your builds are probably awesome vs beginner computers, but not so good in pvp. Take a look at mobafire (or a similar site) for build guides. Play normal 5v5 blind pick until you're feeling good- don't forget to get those last hits on creeps! Then move up to draft normals when you're strong with about 3-5 champs for each position (top, mid, ad carry, support, jungle). You'll have more fun and more success in ranked if you wait until you've got a feel for dragon control, lane pushing/freezing, counterpicking, etc.

Kreyni

09-27-2012

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=26043

Solid Darius build. The thing with Darius is that he's pretty strong early-mid game with just Merc Treads and a Phage, so you can focus on some tanky items.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...mo-build-guide AP Teemo
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...mo-build-guide AD Teemo
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...mo-build-guide Hybrid Teemo

All solid builds. I never play Teemo so I don't know if they're up to date, but hey, Solomid!

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

I would recommend not getting the stackable items (or snowball items) as they are probably not something you'll get when you first start playing pvp.

mistmann

09-27-2012

i love stackable items!!! great idea

BUT!!! never take them into ranked, its not a good place3 for them you will get rofl stomed.

normal, aram, bots; soulstealer FTW!

jlsmonster

09-27-2012

ty for the advice guys

Beertaster

09-27-2012

STOP PLAYING BOTS, play unranked pvp games. You'll get jerks yes, but its impossible not to.

also real people and bots are as far apart as earth and mars when it comes to how they play.

GO TO MOBAFIRE.COM and look up guides on your champions

P.S. Darius isn't built like a carry, which is what your doing. He's much more tanky