what pisses me off and sickens me about dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

robindaboywonder

09-15-2012

noobs. specificly noobs who dont understand how the dominion point system works.

Noobs is harsh so lets just say morons.

these people can only argue with u r bottom of the team, or looks who is first. good job u were the lucky one given the capture point and nuetral point but couldnt hold top for 30 seconds. meanwhile im bot holding tower all game long never loosing it in last place.

the way the point are set up in dominion dont allow players to
1 completely understand the style of play involved in dominion
2 grow from their mistakes
3 actually become better players

its upsetting how often i see this happen, yes point are important as a team u need them, but often times play style and points are not identical. and it upsets me that so many people who repeately play dominion are ignorant of the fact bot lane get least amount of points if neither side is capturing towers.
claiming the position u finish on ur team means u did better is stupid yet so heavily used by inexperienced players or morons.

I am raging after a lost game where i held bot lane well, ask specificly for 0 ganks and recieved some only to die by their responding teammates.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

keep, playing you already realized the point system is flawed that's the first step to climbing just ignore point w.hores and it will get better over time. or play a point w.horing champion yourself Darius and Fiora are good examples, Poppy is even better if you want a solid consistent pick, it doesn't mean you have to play selfishly because first places come accidentally with them while you are still contributing since they synergyze with the current flaws of the system, thaat way no score w.hore can argue with you "look im first u no nub", actually that's the main reasin i picked Fiora xD, and whenever i play her Point w.hores have no arguments to insult or bash teammates because they are not first for good sake.

LeetMasterAce

09-16-2012

You know what I love about the forum system? DOWNVOTES. They allow ball-less cowards with no ability to present a logical perspective on the issue being posted to voice their discontent and make a post/comment seem inherently flawed. I've "clicked to reveal" several posts which supposedly received too many negative votes only to find they were perfectly legitimate posts expressing a well-thought out opinion which nobody felt like ACTUALLY responding to.

naotasan

09-16-2012

You want to know how noobs get better?

By playing the game.

xXJenkXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
You want to know how noobs get better?

By playing the game.
But people only get better once they realize they have things they can improve upon, and there are tons of noobs that think they're already good at the game or simply don't care enough to play at a higher level.

67chrome

09-16-2012

It would be nice if those who go bottom lane acquired more points, I've generally noticed them unfairly represented as 5th on the team concerning points even with solid K/D ratios and never loosing their tower. It makes being stuck in bottom lane that much lamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amidamarufn139 View Post
But people only get better once they realize they have things they can improve upon, and there are tons of noobs that think they're already good at the game or simply don't care enough to play at a higher level.
That's what Elo is for.

Catnium

09-16-2012

elo is flawed.. in a team game you cant realy award or deduct points based on how bad or good your fellow team mates are when they are chosen and matched randomly out of a pool of people

Elo is good for premade 5 vs 5 matches etc , but for things like blind pic they should really do a personal elo based on how well you not the team did during a match

Ofc this isn't easy to make .. but than again its not my job to make it as a player i can only make suggestions based on logic and hope the company will realise I'm right .. eventually

Koravel

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
elo is flawed.. in a team game you cant realy award or deduct points based on how bad or good your fellow team mates are when they are chosen and matched randomly out of a pool of people

Elo is good for premade 5 vs 5 matches etc , but for things like blind pic they should really do a personal elo based on how well you not the team did during a match

Ofc this isn't easy to make .. but than again its not my job to make it as a player i can only make suggestions based on logic and hope the company will realise I'm right .. eventually
Except you're not right.

By sheer logic and statistics, you will, over time, reach the elo you are supposed to be at, or at least somewhere close to it. If you are better than the people around you, then your team has that much more of a chance at winning.

The only time this does not apply is when someone hasn't played for awhile, or hasn't played in many matches. There is no such thing as elo hell, in dominion or otherwise. You are where you should be, within about +/- 100 at the max, I would say.

Catnium

09-16-2012

that's your opinion

mine says otherwize

Edzter

09-16-2012

i hate people that come to dominion and think its SR and start farming, and say 'dont go to the jungle alone' or "dont tower dive" when its 3v2 or 'stop feeding' when dominion kills give like 45 gold and 'feeding' a killing spree may prove profitable

ppl need to learn its a fast mash up fight mode and not a 20 minute farmfest where nothing happens