Kha'Zix Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kenoin

09-27-2012

Kha'Zix, I have some questions and if anyone would care to answer them that'd be great.

1.Kha'Zix , Where should you start at level one, Blue buff or Red?

2. What items would be essential compared to what ones that wouldn't really matter?

3. Kha'Zix Ganking, How would you go about a gank as Kha'Zix? i understand that leap is a pretty long distance so would you want to open with flash or wait to use it. Distance of how pushed up they would be, mid lane?

4. Kha'Zix , Level order and what ability's to get while jungling?

5. Kha'Zix i assume the normal mastery would be 21/9/0.

6. Kha'Zix, Starting jungling you wait around to gank, or do you constantly farm. Some champions are like that to the point were you have to just constantly farm cause they just require that amount or, you can just wait around get a kill and be fine for the rest of the game.

7;Kha'Zix advanced tatic's or any other known facts will help me. please! any info will help... i'm looking to turn him into my main jungle from udyr/olaf... but that many not happen. Anyway have a nice day!Cheers!

Dallerius

09-27-2012

I just played my first game as Kha'Zix... 1v1 vs a friend... I find that he is really dependant on mana early so you should definitely start at Blue Buff

As key items I would consider

- Wriggles Lantern for jungling (Switch later to Bloodthirster)

- Trinity Force ( Sheen proc / mana and movemementspeed being the key factors).

- Brutalizer for ArmorPen and Cooldown reduction

- Merc or Ninja (boots)

- Spirit Visage due to his w heal and it synergizes with your life steal and gives CD ( he has fairly long CD's

- Maw is situational (if they don't build movementspeed but pure burst...) else

First evolve should be wings due to the massive range gain on E giving him a greater gank potential... When ganking you should leap behind them forcing them to either target you or run against your teammates you can gank as soon as they are about 2 parts of 5 from their tower on sidelanes and about the middle of the midlane on midlane gank...

get an early point in w as it would be your primarily skill to keep sustain in jungle then in order max (R > Q > E > W)

and for evolvement I'd say start with wings then camouflage and lastly claws...

Masteries go 9/21/0 instead as you need to survive when you get focused...

get ArPen Marks, Flat Armor Seals, scaling MR Glyphs and Flat AD Quints...

About ganking you can gank pre-6 but be sure about your teammate is ready just like if you played any other jungler... You have a slow (in your passive) and a gapcloser = hard ganks... he's like a melee Tristana IMO...

That was just my 5 cents...

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

I think Triforce is not a bad item on him but from the few games I've watched and played, building RAW AD sees significantly greater results as a skirmisher and a ganker.

Triforce takes a lot of money for what is (comparitively) a small boost in combat performance.

Maw, Blood Thirster, GA, Boots, Last Whisper, Frozen Mallet seems promising as he will be strong at all stages while buying these items.

Runes and masteries I use the same 21/9 page I use for Shyvana but you could also do 9/21 depending on your team comp.

kenoin

09-28-2012

Ty, going to try him out today; was just a little confused about him... still open to anyone willing to share advice... The more power to me if i can find out what he's capable of.

SorenRada

09-28-2012

I have just been stacking ad and evolving w first for greater sustain while maxing it last as using it repeatedly in the jungle will oom you really easily

kenoin

09-28-2012

All right, For all those who are viewing this thread i've played 2 games so far... Yeah it's not much but i found that... Wriggles if you rush it you'll do exceptionally well. http://www.twitch.tv/kenoins/b/333778910
The First game is the one that i did good, Sorry for the lanetime note on the side forgot to take that off.
The 2ed game was an prime example of not having a very good leash, and top lane not helping so i didn't get to start at wolves, etc bad game and then i turn it around and win... by small little things that i do that are GAME CHANGING! http://www.twitch.tv/kenoins/b/333784595
These are normal games, if you're a ranked player i'm sorry... this build will probably not help you.

Crs LiQuiD112

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Siky

09-29-2012

Been messing with some stuff...

Starting:

- 21/9/0 + 15 AD and whatever else defensive blue/yellow runes
- Boots + 3 HP Pots at Wolves > Blue and first kill in Q.

People say I should start W, more damage, healing... yeah... I seem to lose more health every time I try that, Q clears faster and is better for level 2 ganks. After Blue, depends on lanes. If I can gank or if I want to try and counter-jungle, I will grab E, otherwise I will stay safe with W and continue jungling on my side.

- Skill Progression is either:
a) Q, E, W, max R > Q > E > W
b) Q, W, E, max R > Q > E > W
evolutions) E, Q, W/R depending on the situation
* W evolution: If you are having a hard time engaging and need more poke on your team.
* R evolution: if your team lacks cc and the enemy has a lot of AOE channels you need to traverse through, the 30% damage reduction is helpful.

- First time back:
a) if I did bad and I have around 500g, I'll grab a Doran's Blade
b) if I did decent with around 1000g, I'll grab 2x Doran's Blades
c) if I did well with around 1400-1600g, I'll usually wait a bit and go back out with nothing to farm a little more for a BF sword.

These 3 options kind of dictate the rest of my game. I find I am capable of going Guardian Angel after 2x Doran's Blades, grab an Oracles and I'm still perfectly capable of tower diving and killing people on just the 2x Doran's Blades alone, but the GA gives me safety for my Oracles and people will typically overextend a little to try and kill me if I'm really low allowing me to bait with my evolved leap.

From there item build kind of depends on enemy team comp.
- Merc Treads or Ninja Tabi depends on who's fed or how much CC the enemy team has.
- BT and LW are important and something I always have that's part of the build. Maw if the enemy team has a really bursty AP Carry I need to worry about.
- Personally, GA is core for my style as I always like to carry Oracles on me whenever possible and the last slot is usually reserved for wards, otherwise I will drop a Trinity Force in there.

I still have to do some testing with Brutalizer. I don't know if I'm a fan of it on melee ADs.

Avissel

Recruiter

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crs LiQuiD112 View Post

The mastery setup he uses doesn't follow what he says.

So are people building him up the attack tree, or just getting armor pen then going on up the defense tree?

NGG Codeluke

09-29-2012

1.Kha'Zix , Where should you start at level one, Blue buff or Red?
Always start at Blue buff. That way you don't have any mana problems while you jungle. You won't really need red immediately anyways unless you plan on ganking early.

2. What items would be essential compared to what ones that wouldn't really matter?
I find success building Madred's Bloodrazor. I start with cloth armor and 5 health potions (since his sustain early is pretty bad). Then by the time I go back, I get my Madred's Razor, which helps when fighting minions. Then I get my mobility boots, etc. after gaining gold and stuff. I think that Mobility Boots and Madred's Bloodrazor are key. My normal build is: Mobile Boots, Madred's Bloodrazor, Youmoo's Ghostblade (From Brutalizer), Last Whisper, Bloodthirster, Trinity Force (last item can be situational. I haven't lost a game yet with this build, but that's just me.

3. Kha'Zix Ganking, How would you go about a gank as Kha'Zix? i understand that leap is a pretty long distance so would you want to open with flash or wait to use it. Distance of how pushed up they would be, mid lane?
I personally don't take flash. I go with smite and exhaust because once you evolve his E that and your ult is pretty much your escape(s). You'll have to jump on them and then exhaust and then Q, etc. By the time they start running back to their turret, they should be marked as isolated, and your Q will deal extra dmg.

4. Kha'Zix , Level order and what ability's to get while jungling?
I start with my Q, E, W, Q, E, R with two points on the jump for extra ganking power and quicker mobility but that might not be the best option since his sustain is pretty low.

5. Kha'Zix i assume the normal mastery would be 21/9/0.
I go 21/0/9 with the 3 points in mana, 4 in movement, and 1 in runic affinity because it gives you extra buff time. 20% is surprisingly a lot.

6. Kha'Zix, Starting jungling you wait around to gank, or do you constantly farm. Some champions are like that to the point were you have to just constantly farm cause they just require that amount or, you can just wait around get a kill and be fine for the rest of the game.
I think he's more of a gank based jungle. Udyr is more of a farming jungle since you want to abuse that ability to clear fast, but I bet you already know that.

7;Kha'Zix advanced tatic's or any other known facts will help me. please! any info will help... i'm looking to turn him into my main jungle from udyr/olaf... but that many not happen. Anyway have a nice day!Cheers!
Use your E as you would use flash. It's great for getting out of tight situations. Always evolve your Q, E, and Ult since you W is basically useless late game.

Of course, these are just my opinions and it doesn't work for everybody, but I hope this helps