Which OP champion is best for carrying the entire team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sakuri Ono

09-27-2012

-Wukong Top
-Kassadin Wandering
-Urgot Bottom

Would like to know which of the three is best for winning games, under the assumption that your team is very bad at Dominion. Unfortunately I slipped down to the ELO group of AFK-trolls and SR people. ~_~ Need a champion that'll win even if the entire team has no idea how to play. So even though I wasn't wanting to (because there's little point in practicing something that'll never be allowed in tournaments) it appears it's time to dip into the 'auto-ban' pool.

Veni13

09-27-2012

I'd say Kass. Or Yorick/AD Malz bottom

Sakuri Ono

09-27-2012

I'd considered Yorick and Malz too. But I'm still being stubborn about only wanting to buy champions I personally like the look of. XD I'm still too stubborn to convert to pure competitiveness, yet.

Tempestphile

09-27-2012

Isn't Jayce the omfg i hate you champion?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

if we can only choose from those three you mentioned then i'd say Wukong top is the cheapest one (yeah i know kass is stronger but he still needs stacks and mana management and pulse charging whereas wukong can just q anything a physical damage dealer onn your team is attacking and give himself and the guy a free last whisper).
if you are willing to expand your borders then Yorick bottom got me out of the Crystal Hell (starting Elo is a pony ride compared with Crystal Hell) and Jax bot got me a little higher to prevent i fall into that pit again, and trust me you are not in the worse Elo, my Elo before Yorick spam was 850-900 and it was the "top or afk" land which often meant that if the player was willing to afk for such a minor thing he would afk for things like losing first windmill fight or someone "kill-stealing" from him anyways. Every game could be anything from a 2v3 to a 1v5 usually a 3v4 though.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

I'd say player skill is more OP than any champion.

naotasan

09-27-2012

Constantly winning bottom lane is the best way to carry a team.

But for top lane, probably Jayce or Kassadin - but only if you know how to play them. I've played a game where the other team was Jayce, Jax, Regnar, Kassadin, and Malz AD bottom. We had Karma, Malphite, Caitlyn, Garen, and Sivir bot lane. We won due to the fact that they had no idea how to build their champions. (Kass rushed LichBane and Jayce rushed Triforce)

Schwaggz

09-27-2012

a perfectly played Ziggs top will dominate an entire game

lbgsloan

09-27-2012

I have to disagree on the 'carry with bottom' concept in soloq. If top fails non-stop, you get 1v2'd bottom and eventually lose or at least get forced into playing pure turtle to keep your one point. You have to crush bottom so hard there is literally a non-stop 1v2 against you, and even then I've STILL seen some top teams fail. Meanwhile winning top all the time means you can gank bottom and force the enemy to divide their already losing top team to support bottom as well. A clutch bottom capture can help win the game of course, but a strong bottom lane can't prevent a weak top from losing the game. You also can't always assume (insert OP bot) will faceroll the lane for you either. If you end up at a stalemate, that's it. It's all up to top.

Of the three you mentioned, I'd suggest Kass. Even if your top team sucks, you can just gank bot 24/7 with Kass and keep three points there long enough to hopefully recover top.

A single hat

09-27-2012

This is a terrible question. What will happen is that you will pick OP champs, carry up to low/medium elo, and still have no idea how to actually play the game.