There is not enough jewish champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XStormaggeddonX

Recruiter

09-28-2012

I smell a troll. The main reason is, I don't think that anyone's Grandpa would want to play league of legends, or if he does have an interest in league, then I don't think that he would choose to not play because "there are no Jewish champions."

DragnDave

09-28-2012

Jewish isn't a race though. It's a religion. You can be an oriental jew, or a black jew. Why do people always act like it's a race. It'd be the same as saying Christianity was a race.

QRSx

09-28-2012

Jews are a race/ethnicity of people who claim heritage from the "jewish"/israelites/hebrew people in the bible.

in order to really be jewish you have to have a jewish mother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew#Who_is_a_Jew.3F

ninja131313

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

i just laughed at this. you are being an idiot by saying that riot is racist. they havent shown any type of relgion or athiesim in any champ yet (solari doest really count as it isnt a real life relgion) and you are complaining about the lack of jewish champions!

LeefAaronsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

I'm surprised no one pointed out that Heimerdinger is totally a Jewish name.

Vizir Boutabi

09-29-2012

The previous shopkeeper was definitely jewish. I miss him dearly.

Akintunde

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead Yi View Post
Dear Riot,

I am truly offended that there is a lack of jewish champions in the league of legends champion rouster. This is extremely racist. My grandfather was a survivor of the holocaust and when I showed he started playing league of legends he quit within a week after realizing there are no jewish champions for him to play.

Please stop this discrimination against jews and make a jewish champion now.
They also do have any Christian, Islamic, Rastafarian, Pastafarian, Mormon, or Scientologist champs. Yes, clearly Jews are being left about because Riot hates them..

EmilyClaire

09-29-2012

Why does religion matter? There are no champions (to my knowledge) out there in the League fighting for Islam, or in the name of Jesus. Its a game.