Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Standing ovations to riot games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yermom busterd

09-23-2010

No, this ain´t no suck up, i´m not getting free riot points or ip boost, but i think it is time for some standing ovations to this marvellous company, for finally bringing lol to the mac.

After all the forum flamewar this might bring us back to when bashing windows was status quo... XD

Let´s show some love and appreciation, we support You guys and though there are obviously some issues to fix until the final release, we will bear with You.

Viciously

Recruiter

09-23-2010

Good job riot

Phreak Book Club

09-24-2010

Quote:
yermom busterd:
No, this ain´t no suck up, i´m not getting free riot points or ip boost, but i think it is time for some standing ovations to this marvellous company, for finally bringing lol to the mac.

After all the forum flamewar this might bring us back to when bashing windows was status quo... XD

Let´s show some love and appreciation, we support You guys and though there are obviously some issues to fix until the final release, we will bear with You.

Little shout out to Udyr there?

Anyway, yeah GJ guys. Thanks for putting the work in. Now I don't have to boot camp anymore as LoL was the only reason I did it. Wooo!