Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just wondering if Shaco's Clone bugs are on your to-fix list any time soon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarsCollective

09-26-2012

Pretty much what title says.

Quite a few patches ago, Shaco's Hallucinate supposedly received long awaited "buffs" (well, fixes) which helped his elusiveness, including but not limited to the most important part of it: Items.

They made it so that Shaco's clone would have the exact same items as the real Shaco in the enemy's eyes (it does proc on-hit effects properly), however, from a while back to now, I guess something "broke" because it is just not happening reliably. Ive had several games where my clone simply does not show items for the enemy, and Ive had several others where it does.

It seems completely random at this point. Im not even talking about PBE, Im talking about both PBE and Live.

Any plans on fixing this? Shouldnt be too hard to fix I suppose.

Elavion

09-27-2012

BTW, played AP Shaco today and clone blown up just in the face of enemy champion, not dealing damage. :/

Baaker

10-05-2012

Bump for justice.

Shaco is sooo bugged right now..

DONGLORD420

Recruiter

10-05-2012

clone only has items half the time and still doesnt display neutral buffs or have a crit animation

riot pls

Zair Umbras

10-05-2012

There's also the bug where sometimes his clone continues to chase after you die while other times he instantly stops what he's doing and stands there blankly. I honestly can't tell what's SUPPOSED to happen when you die, if it's SUPPOSED to chase or to stand there blankly.

Fox P McCloud

10-06-2012

Quote:
Zair Umbras:
There's also the bug where sometimes his clone continues to chase after you die while other times he instantly stops what he's doing and stands there blankly. I honestly can't tell what's SUPPOSED to happen when you die, if it's SUPPOSED to chase or to stand there blankly.

This is due to LoL's mediocre pet/micro system--if they just allowed control of units after death, this would be eliminated.

Plasticmanticor

10-06-2012

Quote:
Baaker:
Shaco is sooo bugged right now..

I don't think there was ever a time when Shaco WASN'T bugged.
JitB already took the crown for most bugged single skill years ago, and nothing has been outrageously bugged enough to take it.

Graiskye

10-07-2012

Lol like they have a 'to do' list.......lol.
Umm lets see what on the list today.........
1.) take a big bong hit.
...alrighty then, pass me a lighter.

ExaltedVanguard

10-08-2012

Shaco's ult needs to:
1) Correctly mimic items.
2) Mimic particle effects.
3) Appear in a random location relative to Shaco.

Until these three issues are fixed, the clone will never be useful. Right now, any single issue allows other players to see straight through it with ease. And honestly, even after they are it will still be mediocre at best.

RoMeCo

10-08-2012

I also have seen that the clone is quite usless somethimes. When it appear he just go away insted of do what i command. This is really anoying becasue of the clone is the way shaco can go on vs tanky or fed dps.