Ashe arrows are going right through people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerritorialFish

09-23-2010

So we can all agree there is a problem with ECA and other skillshots.

Is riot aware?

Renthur

09-23-2010

Also seems to be a problem with Heroic Charge, or am I the only one who has used it on a champ and had them stand still or just inch over a tiny bit?

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Its been hitting trees :P

JohnnyDur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krathalos View Post
I've seen it end prematurely when it was about to hit an enemy player. It was odd, and everyone on my team was like, "wtf?"
I did this and then twitch came out of stealth.

Grandpappy

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryzen View Post
The only skill shot i havent seen any bugs with lately (yet) is amumu's bandage toss.
That's been buggy for me for months now, literally flying straight through people. And I'm not talking about when they're standing right next to you.

Krathalos

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak al Maut View Post
Allow me to rephrase, the ward from Wriggle's lantern bugs ECA and blocks it iirc.
No one had Wriggle's on that team, and if they did, it stopped right before an inhibitor turret, where we were having a small team fight. Who would place a Wriggle's Lantern ward near a turret?

TerritorialFish

09-24-2010

Bump

Donyrage

09-24-2010

i have noticed skillshots sometimes simply not showing the animation, very often. they sometimes still hit. sometimes they dont though.
Another thing that has been happening...Sometimes I randomly bug out and I actually run through walls.
When this happens...im like O_O wtf :e

AranAT

09-24-2010

I've seen this issue with ECA for a while. Teammates and opponents have all commented on it. First time I saw it was probably about a month and a half or two ago.

Coedeed

09-24-2010

I've seen an arrow hit a champ when it was 10 feet away from him.