Ashe arrows are going right through people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Speusippus

09-23-2010

Yep. I seed it with my own two eyes. ECA just passed right through an opponent.
Everyone on both teams was like "That totally hit."

I was like "So then, could you just stand still for a second or two and pretend to be stunned?"

They didn't go for it.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalboy5 View Post
ECA only hits champions.
Allow me to rephrase, the ward from Wriggle's lantern bugs ECA and blocks it iirc.

Dryzen

09-23-2010

The only skill shot i havent seen any bugs with lately (yet) is amumu's bandage toss.

GoSu Liquid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

I just palyed as ashe and havent noticed. However I have been seeing some weird glitches lately (Mainly with pantheons w, tried to stun karthus in his ult but he didnt stun, Is tunned kass right as he riftwalked but it didnt stun him he just kept going)

Doublelift

09-23-2010

This did happen. I play Ashe normally with Flash/Tele, and at once point I arrowed down mid + teleported, and the arrow randomly disappeared, wasting my teleport and my ult.

TrebleBoost

09-23-2010

I thought it was just me missing Ashe's arrow! Even up close it missed!

Sideswing

09-23-2010

sometimes it just dissapears. i could be waiting for it to fly through the area on the map where i aimed it at a champ, and it would just never end up there.

InsomniacFalco

09-23-2010

I've seen a Cho's rupture disappear and an Ashe arrow end early. Both teams didn't understand why so I'm sure it wasn't a wriggle's lantern.

Lokai

09-23-2010

all skill shots have a chance of passing thru the target at point blank range

MrZann

09-23-2010

Yesterday I've had it hit someone after they flashed and just slowed them. They didn't have any stealth champions on their team

My face 3: