Ashe arrows are going right through people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShinySattelite

09-23-2010

So I've never been so bad at missing people point blank with enchanted crystal arrow before. I swear they are going right through champs, some of them even heading in a straight line at me.

When I mentioned this to teammates some of them tell me i suck but some have said "Ya it's been glitching for me too"

Has anyone on the forums here had problems with ECA lately? It's happening a few times a game where it's travelling through people.

Krathalos

09-23-2010

I've seen it end prematurely when it was about to hit an enemy player. It was odd, and everyone on my team was like, "wtf?"

Butterbutt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

I've been having problems with lots of skillshots, lately, so maybe this is related. They are disappearing mid-air, sometimes not even doing damage (very noticeable with Sivir), and some other bugs, such as Blitz' hand. It only stuns the target or bring them just a bit closer to me, not all the way.

Baalboy5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Yes.
I made a thread and people agreed it happened to them too.
It also happened to some other champion's spell. I forget which. Rammus taunt I think..

Cybersmurf

09-23-2010

Seen multiple times where people walk through walls - happening alot recently - maybe somehow its related (collision detection and all that).

Hige

09-23-2010

maybe lag? =/

Malak al Maut

09-23-2010

Wards can stop ECA, this post is directed at the 2nd poster.

Baalboy5

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak al Maut View Post
Wards can stop ECA, this post is directed at the 2nd poster.
ECA only hits champions.

Nill

09-23-2010

I've noticed this has been happening with Morgana's snare as well.

Joebags

09-23-2010

Ya i've seen this happen with a lot of skillshots. Also, some skillshots aren't even showing the animation anymore. I noticed that half the time I use Sivir's boomerang I can't see it at all.