Fixing Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AuthorityZero

09-26-2012

Nothing is more annoying than being in a game and having one or more players afk from the very beginning or die once and say "gg I'm done" and leaves the rest of the players to be stuck doing nothing. This happens way too often and I haven't seen Riot make any changes to prevent this. My solution? In the same way that you gain and lose elo based on winning/losing, you should also have a leave/afk ratio and be placed in games accordingly with others that leave/afk. That way, people that leave/afk are stuck with their own kind and people that wish to climb the elo ladder and actually TRY during their games are grouped with people just like them. Sounds like an easy and justified fix. Riot really needs to focus on satisfying those that wish to play competitively and really try in this game, instead of just releasing new champs.

Lucien37

09-26-2012

This is actually a pretty good idea. It wouldn't completely solve the problem, but it would definitely help! It's the least riot could do, considering they haven't done anything at all...

Oriphix

09-26-2012

+1 good idea

I had 1 guy who said that it doesn't matter if he gets banned because he can lvl 1 to 30 in 3 days and DC from the game. This idea would be awesome to keep the same people together and the ones that want to play properly.