Do people still play tryndamere?...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhilthyKoala

09-27-2012

The question is will we ever see Trundle around again... hmmmm?

Jagz The Mighty

09-28-2012

Trynd is still one of my favorite champs, but he is really only viable in top lane, and he's countered very easily.

Still, if you play right, you'll never die. The way I play him is pretty standard AD runes.
Arpen reds
Armor yellows
MR blues
AD quints (you can build movespeed, if you want, but trynd gets a lot of AD from his Q passive)

The absolute best item for him to start with is Doran's shield IMO. The regen + your heal will keep you alive, your match-up will do less damage, you add more health to your already huge starting health pool, and you can still do great damage due to your passive and Q.

After that, just rush zeal into phantom dancer, get IE, and you're pretty much good to go. Sometimes I like to rush thornmail just to screw my match-up, but tank trynd isn't always good lol

Aureline

09-28-2012

Oh, I see him around. One of the friends I play with regularly plays a mean Tryn. (:

mnun

09-28-2012

Tryndamere ia still plenty viable top!
I laned against a vladmir, by god i think thats a hard counter to trynd. And i still did well in teamfights after i focused on farming and not killing vlad. Just twirl into their adc eff them up, then go for the ap carry or ult and run away