Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(PanickingAttack's 3rd concept) Braxen Malgraine the Undying Crusader

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

10-17-2012

Passive: Interesting. would make him a low priority target in a team fight it seems. Nothing wrong here.

Q: Great concept, and great CC. Just one question, by marks being cleansed, do you mean manually removed by the target? or they just wear off?

W: So he gains a stack of... something? You should probably name this buff to something fitting. Other then that, nothing wrong here. Its incouraging to use this as a gap closer, and I like that.

E: Love they synergy with his Q and his ult on this one. another great concept.

R: a really strong AoE burst that ties into his other abilities. Loving this entire concept.

This concept is just to awesome to let it be forgotten, I shall list this under my "Honorable Mentions" section in my review4review thread. Its hard to find a 100% unique champion like this on these forums, Especially one that could possibly become a new champion.

Most concepts I see now are either illogical, broken, or will take months of effort to script, and if they do, it is completely unbalanced.

PanickingAttack

10-17-2012

Quote:
Rykaal:
Passive: Interesting. would make him a low priority target in a team fight it seems. Nothing wrong here.

Q: Great concept, and great CC. Just one question, by marks being cleansed, do you mean manually removed by the target? or they just wear off?

W: So he gains a stack of... something? You should probably name this buff to something fitting. Other then that, nothing wrong here. Its incouraging to use this as a gap closer, and I like that.

E: Love they synergy with his Q and his ult on this one. another great concept.

R: a really strong AoE burst that ties into his other abilities. Loving this entire concept.

This concept is just to awesome to let it be forgotten, I shall list this under my "Honorable Mentions" section in my review4review thread. Its hard to find a 100% unique champion like this on these forums, Especially one that could possibly become a new champion.

Most concepts I see now are either illogical, broken, or will take months of effort to script, and if they do, it is completely unbalanced.

If all marks are gone period. It just means that if the marks are cleansed manually before the 3 second wear off, Grey judgement will be unusable and purging strike will go on cd immediately. W - I will put a name for it soon

Ty for your review

Willbeef

10-17-2012

Like the concept of an aoe tanky dps. Though his passive discourages focusing him but then again, the rest of his skill set (especially R) encourages focusing him. Well at least the passive has a cd.

PanickingAttack

10-17-2012

Yeah i wanted an idea where the tanky dps does much of the AOE.

PanickingAttack

10-18-2012

bump

PanickingAttack

10-18-2012

bamp

PanickingAttack

10-19-2012

bumbp

PanickingAttack

10-21-2012

bump again

PanickingAttack

10-21-2012

Bamping ogain

iNoxith

10-21-2012

i dont like how he is an undead but also a "paladin" of sort. Those two themes are complete opposites, it is like making necromancer into a cleric. I have been waiting for ages for Riot to make a paladin themed champion that is DPS and has the body build of Jarvan or yi and in full armor with sword.