(PanickingAttack's 3rd concept) Braxen Malgraine the Undying Crusader

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PanickingAttack

09-26-2012

Braxen Malgraine the Undying Crusader
(Lore and judgment still under construction)

Panicking Attack HERE! With my 3rd Champion post. I am a heavy tanky dps player so...I present the undead warrior of the light!
Role: Tanky dps, melee, Top

Idea: The idea for this guy is a tanky AOE monster. And with his passive, it would be discouraging to strike him too often. He becomes a nightmare in team fight phase and isn't too shabby in laning as well. Strong bursts and armor/magic resist shreds are great tools to counter this monster.

Base Stats
Health: 425 (+91 per level)

Health Regen: 7.2 per 5 (+ .74 per level)

Mana: 255 (+49 per level)

Mana Regen: 6.75 per 5 (.62 per level)

Damage: 53 (3.75 per level)

Movement Speed: 345

Armor: 18 (+3.5 per level)

Magic Resist : 30 (1.25)

Attack Speed: .625 (2.85% per level)

Bio

Nationality: Demacian

Affiliation: Demacia

Side: Good

Appearance
Size and body structure: Strong thick bones. No flesh. he towers at 10ft 4inches (yes I know hes a skyscraper). Bones are covered in gold holy fire (doesnt burn the armor) [If he had a Chinese art, the fire would cover his bones completely. It would leave only a shadow of the skull in the light].

Equipment: Gold/Grey armor. The chest has a seal that looks like a blue sun and a gold mountain covering the bottom of the sun. For each shoulder plate, two bull horn shaped objects stick out from the side. One curves up and one curves down. Gauntlets have small talons on the knuckles. Has the hanging cloth piece that the Dauntless vanguards have (Garen). Has a two handed axe with the length of a halberd (6ft 11inch). The blade has the mark of a mountain covering the sun on one side and covering the moon on the other. The entire weapon is covered in a dim golden/white glow and has a large handle with a sword like hilt.

(This is a general idea of what his axe looks like)

Attachment 533916

Personality
Being undead alone, he can be terrifying to meet. When he knows someone well, they know he is a man with a pure heart. He is very courageous but not reckless. Its hard to break good relations with him, but also hard for him to become friendly with whom he deems evil or used to be. Braxen doesn't judge a person by what kind of magic they use (Which is why he would get along with Kassadin). Unlike at typical mindless undead, Braxen doesn't speak like he has a mouth full of ****.

Lore
(In progress)
The Lore in a less story like format
- Field commander of Demacia
- Friend of Jarvan I and the rest of the Light Shields
- Lived and served during the era of Jarvan the First and the Second (Jarvan III was only about 7 before Braxen died)
- Ambushed by Noxus most powerful army during his expedition to a destroyed mountain city.
- Noxian generals threw him inside a cave. He was crippled and poisoned to ensure his death inside a dark, lonely, hellhole
- ??? years later, a group of royal necromancers trace back in history to find Braxen's body. (All his dead flesh were eaten by the insects of the cave)
- The necromancers were successful in raising Braxen's body. Unfortunately, his pure mind completely resisted control after being robbed of peace and ends up killing the group of necromancers
- (im stuck)

League Judgment
(In progress)

Innate: Illuminating Wrath When Braxen receives damage that would take 10% of his hp over the course of at most 2 seconds , he deals 29 +(8 per level)(+ 0.5 Bonus AD) magic damage to anyone nearby (450 range). Has a (level 1/6/11) 5/4/3 second cool down before this can occur again.

Q Ability - Purging Strike / Grey Judgment
Braxen swings his axe in a large fat cone dealing physical damage. It puts a blue mark that slows and weakens their attack damage if its an enemy champion(s) for 3 seconds. Grey Judgment can be used on those champions for as long as the marks are up (If all the marks become cleansed, the cooldown on purging strike starts immediately). Grey Judgment knocks up the marked targets in the air for 1 second. Braxen chops the ground when he uses Grey Judgment. It looks like grey energy blasting them up like a geyser.
Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 (Grey Judgment costs no Mana)
Purging Strike Damage: (70/115/160/205/250)
Ratio of Purging: 1.05 Bonus AD
Grey Judgment Physical Damage (Only with Es mark): (60/105/150/195/240)
Ratio of Grey Judgment: 0.7 Bonus AD
Attack Damage Debuff: 8/16/24/32/40
Slow: (15/20/25/30/35) %
Cone width: 110 degree angle
Cone Range: 550 (100 less then karma's)
Grey Judgment highest range: 600 (750 with E mark)
Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9

W Ability - Regretless Charge
Braxen dashes in a line. He gains a shield at the end of the dash. If Braxen ends near an enemy champion, he gains a stronger shield for 2.5 seconds and a "Retribution" stack for 4 seconds. Retribution enhances the damage of his basic attack by a percentage and makes him move forward (similar to Riven Q). The animation of Retribution makes Braxen do a small jump and chops the target(Somewhat similar to Garen Q animation except with a less ridiculous jump).
Mana Cost: 75
Shield: (50/75/110/145/180) (+ 8% Bonus Health)
Shield with Bonus: (65/105/145/185/225) (+ 12% Bonus Health)
Basic Attack Damage Increase (Retribution) : 22%,25%,28%,31%,34%
Distance of "moving forward": 315
Dash Distance: 625 (About Kha'zix dash WITHOUT evolve)
Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14

E Ability - Gold Nova
Braxen releases a wave of golden blades around him dealing physical damage. If Gold Nova hits anyone in the Radiant Flames or anyone burning from a sprout, it will deal additional damage and reduces the cooldown of Gold Nova by half. Any champion hit will have a gold mark added to them for 3 seconds. The gold mark can be consumed to grant Grey Judgment to do damage and increases the potential range.
Mana Cost: 48/51/54/57/60
Damage: (65/105/145/185/225)
Increased Damage: (70/115/160/205/250)
Bonus AD Ratio: .7 [Increase Bonuses AD ratio: .8]
Diameter of AOE: 275 (About Leona W size)
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8

Quote:
Edit:Now the Ult can ALSO be used as "On your next attack" abilty

R Ability - Radiant Flare [If the stats on the bottom of the description have a (1), then that stat is when Braxen uses the "On your next basic attack" Method. (2) would be the "targeted area" method]
Braxen's gauntlet glows in a misty gold color, giving him a "Radiance" stack. Braxen's next attack will cause him to punch the target so hard that both himself and the target to burst into flames, dealing initial physical damage to enemies around you and around the target. Braxen does not take any damage. The target does not take the initial damage, however the target takes magic damage per second for 4 seconds. When the target bursts into flame, it creates a circle of flame around the area, dealing initial magic damage to anyone there during the time. The target that was set on fire already would take 50% less damage from the initial magic damage from the circle. The circle deals magic damage per second to enemies that pass by. Braxen can also consume the "Radiance" stack by casting the ability again in a targeted area to make a circle of flame burst from that area, instead of using the stack for the first method. If this method was used, the circle creates 5 sprouts that travel around looking to attach themselves to nearby enemy champions. The sprouts last for 8 seconds when they are alone and last 3 seconds when they attach and burn someone. Sprout damage is dealt in magic damage. They can stack twice on one champion at a time (Sprouts that target champions with 2 stacks will have it refreshed).
Mana Cost: 100/175/250
(1) Bonus Damage on next attack: (40/65/90) + (+0.3 Bonus AD)
(1) "Burst into Flames" Initial damage effect: 150/200/250 (+ 0.8 Bonus AD)
Diameter of the Initial burst: 400
(1) "Burst into flames" DoT effect: (30/60/90) + (+ 0.5 Bonus AD) per second
(1) AND (2) Initial damage of Circle: (125/250/375) (+ 0.8 Bonus AD)
(1) AND (2)Burning effect of Circle: (50/80/110) per second (+ 0.4 Bonus AD)
Duration of the Circle : 7
(2)Sprout Magic Damage per second: (30/45/60) (+ 0.125 Bonus AD)
(2)2 Sprout Magic Damage per second: (60/90/120) (+ 0.25 Bonus AD)
(2)Sprout Magic Damage over 3: (90/135/180) (+ 0.375 Bonus AD)
(2)2 Sprout Magic Damage over 3: (180/270/360) (+ 0.75 Bonus AD)
(2)Sprout movement speed : 395
(2)Range to be in to get chased: 700
Diameter of AOE (flame circle): 700 (About 100 less then Anivia ult)
Cast Range: 650
Cooldown: 130/120/110

Big thing about Braxen
The sprouts and the flame circle easily makes Braxen's AOE damage skyrocket. Positioning becomes essential for both teams. Allies should be ready to follow up when a good ult is placed to keep constant AOE damage on everyone. Enemies should be positioning where the ult will become easy to avoid. The edge goes more to the allies because the opposing team would also have to be careful about initiating or countering unless if they having a stronger team fight comp overall. Kind of a strong influence for a whole fight. But as a bulky tanky dps disruptor, that is what is to be expected.

Upon Selection
Living or dead, I am divine

Movement
All I want, is safety for my people
I will not stop protecting
Death wont make me kneel
Demacian glory

Attacking
Your vision is losing light
Prepare yourselves!
Judgment upon all evil

Upon using Radiant Flames
The light burns your arrogance
You have chosen your death

Taunt
It took the onslaught of time and a legion of 50,000 troops to take me down. You are helpless against my might.

Joke
(Laughs) Sorry... This fire is tickling my funny bone.
[Automatically used] (When Brand uses the joke) Its both of us!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

When killing noxian champions
You have been condemned
([Special] Swain) You have fallen to your knees general
([Special] Riven) Careful to cross my path exiled one

Critical strike Animation
Braxen chops down the target so hard that the axe hits the ground causing a blast of dirt and blood to push up.

Recalling
His armor slowly becomes engulfed in flames as well
(When with less that 40% health) I guess I could use a bit of healing. Maybe another item
(When recalling normally) Should i be leaving the battle field right now?

Death
Once again... I feel cold (The armor falls slowly and calmly as his bones turn into dust)
I can feel the maggots... crawling...

PanickingAttack

09-26-2012

bump

PanickingAttack

09-29-2012

bump review plox

PanickingAttack

09-29-2012

bump i feel lonely D:

PanickingAttack

09-30-2012

bump again

PanickingAttack

10-05-2012

plz review bump

PanickingAttack

10-15-2012

bump in sadness

PanickingAttack

10-16-2012

bump again (wow i am desperate)

oOYunaOo

10-16-2012

Hmm I like the whole Fire / Light concept and theres just a slight grammar error in the Radiant Flare you said
"The sprouts last for 8 seconds when they are alone and last 3 seconds when they attach and burning someone" I think you meant to say burn someone
I like it +1 maybe you could review mine? :3

PanickingAttack

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOYunaOo View Post
Hmm I like the whole Fire / Light concept and theres just a slight grammar error in the Radiant Flare you said
"The sprouts last for 8 seconds when they are alone and last 3 seconds when they attach and burning someone" I think you meant to say burn someone
I like it +1 maybe you could review mine? :3
sure but... you didnt put the link lol