wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

But the guys I'm playing against are nubs~! I can do without wards! OH NOES! THEY ALL HERE IN MY JUNGLE! Its okay, it won't happen again I don't need to buy wards. OH NOES! AGAIN!? But I was winning my lane so hard. Its fine, I don't need wards I'm still fed. ****!~ THEY IN MY JUNGLE!~ WHY! I'll buy a ward... **** I can't leave the base to place it. FML~!

PS. I've never done this and this is not why I ward everything every game.

Aureline

09-27-2012

Hmm.

Yes, yes, I agree with you a thousandfold - everyone should buy wards. But my take as an avid support player is that in the very early laning stages, I'll gladly take on the responsibility of warding rather than my carry. At that point the focus is previous in terms of getting items and establishing an edge over the enemy laner.

However, when mid and late game come to pass, then yes, everyone should be grabbing wards. But I am of the impression that in the most virgin moments of the game, warding should fall to just a few key people.

When I jungle, I ward the entrances to my jungle down the river. Sometimes I ward for top if they're in a pinch.

But yes, omg, 75 gold wins games.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

No need for an adc to buy wards during the laning phase imo.

That being said, otherwise people should be buying wards. When we're grouping up and taking objectives and the adc complains about buying wards, it really grinds my gears. It's 3 minions kills bro, get some.

Viktez

09-27-2012

This is such a true post, everone needs wards! When you have a jungler or your the jungle put wards down! it helps people not counter your jungle and if the enemy is moving through your jungle to avoid river detection it can save lifes and possibly counter ganks which award kills! I have had many instances where wards lead me to get kills and stop enemy ganks especially on mid lane.

Aureline

09-27-2012

Shut up and buy wards, Billy!

EyeHearShapes

09-27-2012

if im adc carry and i'm buying wards for bot lane im generally pissed

mistmann

09-27-2012

better to be pissed off then pissed on. adc can help, u know were u want your WARD

u see how that is singular, the support cant place wards were u want them, but u can if u have a preferance buy 1 ward stick it there, lead by example.

it should be the last thing on ADC mind to get wards but if u have the extra help the little GP5 guy out hes going to have the leaste amount of iteams and lowest amount of money, by buying 1 ward you can ease the tension on support and i bet he will be able to do more in mid game