Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Not sure how much I trust Ashe's insight into the matter," Evelynn mumbled then immediately resumed her smile. "Can do. Something casual or kingly? Or bedroom attire? I bet I could fit you with a studded leather codpiece that will make your queen howl like a banshee!"
I don't need anything kingly. I need these clothes for a more personal reason, but not that personal. Tryndamere almost lost it with her mentioning the leather codpiece, but with great determination kept it all inside. I need these clothes so that my queen doesn't just see me as a animal as you put it.

-King Tryndamere

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
I don't need anything kingly. I need these clothes for a more personal reason, but not that personal. Tryndamere almost lost it with her mentioning the leather codpiece, but with great determination kept it all inside. I need these clothes so that my queen doesn't just see me as a animal as you put it.

-King Tryndamere
With a nod and a flick of her wrist, Evelynn's trusty measuring tape was in hand. "Pants down, arms out."

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
With a nod and a flick of her wrist, Evelynn's trusty measuring tape was in hand. "Pants down, arms out."
Do I really need to remove my pants. Tryndamere says this with his smile almost completely gone. Swallowing his pride he reluctantly does it. He keeps repeating "This is for Ashe" in his mind, so he wouldn't completely lose it. There now be quick about it.

-King Tryndamere

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
Do I really need to remove my pants. Tryndamere says this with his smile almost completely gone. Swallowing his pride he reluctantly does it. He keeps repeating "This is for Ashe" in his mind, so he wouldn't completely lose it. There now be quick about it.

-King Tryndamere
Evelynn giggles quietly and begins taking his measurements, including hip and neck. No, she really didn't need his pants off but... well... he hardly argued.

"All right, you can pull them back up, and follow me." Evelynn lead Tryndamere to a series of male mannequins, arranged exactly like those she showed to Christina. "For you I'm thinking something leather and furred. Perhaps..." Evelynn gestured toward a leather vest with a brown fur collar and tassles along the hem. It had no visible way to button up. "It would be a shame to hide those biceps, after all."

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
Evelynn giggles quietly and begins taking his measurements, including hip and neck. No, she really didn't need his pants off but... well... he hardly argued.

"All right, you can pull them back up, and follow me." Evelynn lead Tryndamere to a series of male mannequins, arranged exactly like those she showed to Christina. "For you I'm thinking something leather and furred. Perhaps..." Evelynn gestured toward a leather vest with a brown fur collar and tassles along the hem. It had no visible way to button up. "It would be a shame to hide those biceps, after all."
Since Tryndamere knew nothing of clothes he simply nodded. So these clothes would make Ashe think I am more civilized? Very well then ill try it on. Tryndamere takes the leather vest off the mannequin and puts it on. Well how does it look, more civilized?

-King Tryndamere

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
Since Tryndamere knew nothing of clothes he simply nodded. So these clothes would make Ashe think I am more civilized? Very well then ill try it on. Tryndamere takes the leather vest off the mannequin and puts it on. Well how does it look, more civilized?

-King Tryndamere
"More civilized than bear pelts anyway." Evelynn approached Tryndamere and grabbed either side of the vest, pulling it closed to get a sense of what alterations she might need to make. "Hm... perhaps something a bit more up-scale. Take that off and try this on..." Evelynn handed him a white button-up dress shirt -- not unlike her own -- and a matching black tuxedo jacket.

Paltala

09-28-2012

Quote:
Evelynn taps a key on the register, bringing up the price at a borderline theft price of $30.00. She wasn't in it for the cash, after all. Evelynn bagged the dress carefully and returned it to Christina's arms. "Have a pleasant day."
Smiling, Christina pulled the money out of her wallet, as she hadn't acquired a purse yet, and handed it over to Evelynn. Once done, she carefully took the bag and walked out of the store, calling over her shoulder as she did so, "Thank you!"

((I'll get the bank transaction done for you.))

Heil Teemo

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Smiling, Christina pulled the money out of her wallet, as she hadn't acquired a purse yet, and handed it over to Evelynn. Once done, she carefully took the bag and walked out of the store, calling over her shoulder as she did so, "Thank you!"

((I'll get the bank transaction done for you.))
((You're too kind. XD ))

"Come again!" Evelynn waved as Christina left. Another satisfied customer.

Paltala

09-28-2012

((No worries, it's fortunate that I AM the Valoran Banker so I should be able to get it done this weekend.))

Trynd The King

09-28-2012

Quote:
"More civilized than bear pelts anyway." Evelynn approached Tryndamere and grabbed either side of the vest, pulling it closed to get a sense of what alterations she might need to make. "Hm... perhaps something a bit more up-scale. Take that off and try this on..." Evelynn handed him a white button-up dress shirt -- not unlike her own -- and a matching black tuxedo jacket.
Tryndamere puts on the white shirt and tuxedo jacket. It seems a little constricting. Is it supposed to feel this way?

-King Tryndamere