Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

09-27-2012

"I am aware...I did shave down there as well..." She said, blushing.

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
"I am aware...I did shave down there as well..." She said, blushing.
"Oh. Good." Evelynn finishes her hemming and stands. "All right. How does it feel? How does it look?" She pointed at a nearby mirror. "Be sure to twirl."

Paltala

09-27-2012

"It looks and feels....amazing!" Christina exclaimed with glee, looking at herself in the mirror at different angles, even giving Eve the twirl she wanted.

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
"It looks and feels....amazing!" Christina exclaimed with glee, looking at herself in the mirror at different angles, even giving Eve the twirl she wanted.
"Wonderful. Remember, it's dry clean only." As she walked back to write up the bill, Evelynn added under her breath: "God help you if I hear you machine washed it..."

Paltala

09-27-2012

"I will remember that." Christina said enthusiastically, moving into the back to change into her normal clothes before returning with the Dress folded over her arm and placing it on a nearby counter.

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
"I will remember that." Christina said enthusiastically, moving into the back to change into her normal clothes before returning with the Dress folded over her arm and placing it on a nearby counter.
Evelynn taps a key on the register, bringing up the price at a borderline theft price of $30.00. She wasn't in it for the cash, after all. Evelynn bagged the dress carefully and returned it to Christina's arms. "Have a pleasant day."

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Your ex-beard is not the same as your pubic hair," Evelynn rolled her eyes. "Trust me, the red bumps don't go away with a bit of aftershave."
((puts away thread lurking binoculars and backs away slowly))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

((That got weird quick.))

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"You're here because you're tired of looking like a dead animal, I hope. Oh, and welcome Tryndamere." Evelynn flashes a sincere smile; she's had a lot of practice as of late.
Tryndamere smiles back at her awkwardly totally ignoring the comment of him looking like a dead animal, he didn't want to say something that would anger her in her element. It has come to my attention that I need a new attire. My queen doesn't seem very pleased with the current one, so after asking for some advice I came here. Tryndamere knew nothing of fashion or clothes so he simply said. I need clothes.

-King Tryndamere

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere smiles back at her awkwardly totally ignoring the comment of him looking like a dead animal, he didn't want to say something that would anger her in her element. It has come to my attention that I need a new attire. My queen doesn't seem very pleased with the current one, so after asking for some advice I came here. Tryndamere knew nothing of fashion or clothes so he simply said. I need clothes.

-King Tryndamere
"Not sure how much I trust Ashe's insight into the matter," Evelynn mumbled then immediately resumed her smile. "Can do. Something casual or kingly? Or bedroom attire? I bet I could fit you with a studded leather codpiece that will make your queen howl like a banshee!"