Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

(( Sorry for your loss....
Hey, lurkers can be sympathetic too.))

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((Apologies if my RPing is a little crappy or worse than usual, found out that a friend of mine passed away about 3 hours ago.))

"The little black dress, simple but elegant." Christina mused.
((Er, what to postpone this for a bit?))

"Excellent choice." Evelynn removed the garment from the mannequin and handed it to Christina. "Go put it on and come back out. I'll make the necessary alterations here. Shouldn't take long."

Paltala

09-27-2012

((Nah, I'm good, keeps my mind off it.))

Christina nodded and took the dress to change. She returned with the dress on, it was a tad tight around her chest which meant her cleavage was pushed out of it quite a bit. "It looks good but it's a little tight on the chest...as you can probably tell..." She said, blushing slightly.

((Also, being male means I have ZERO experience in any of this and barely know anything of what I'm talking about so apologies if I'm messing something up.))

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
((Nah, I'm good, keeps my mind off it.))

Christina nodded and took the dress to change. She returned with the dress on, it was a tad tight around her chest which meant her cleavage was pushed out of it quite a bit. "It looks good but it's a little tight on the chest...as you can probably tell..." She said, blushing slightly.

((Also, being male means I have ZERO experience in any of this and barely know anything of what I'm talking about so apologies if I'm messing something up.))
Evelynn positioned Christina in the middle of the room, on top of a small, upraised platform, and began to snip out the stitching around the bust, allowing it to widen, then restitching it to be snug rather than rib-crushing. "So, has anyone told you about feminine hygiene yet?"

Paltala

09-27-2012

Christina blinked in surprise, "Umm...no but I'm not uneducated...the orphanage I grew up in made boys and girls do everything together so we all learned the same things..." She said, trying not to move so Evelynn didn't make a mistake.

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
Christina blinked in surprise, "Umm...no but I'm not uneducated...the orphanage I grew up in made boys and girls do everything together so we all learned the same things..." She said, trying not to move so Evelynn didn't make a mistake.
"I'm not sure it's the same as having been born a woman and grown up with all of our wonderful little problems." Evelynn hemmed up the right side a bit, being certain to accommodate each of Christina's curves, even if s/he didn't know s/he had them. "How's shaving going? Cut yourself yet?"

Paltala

09-27-2012

"Ummm...no..." Christina replied, fidgetting a little while the dress tightened up a bit on her right.

((Stop calling me fat Then again, I think the 175lb build is a little high, but she's tall!))

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
"Ummm...no..." Christina replied, fidgetting a little while the dress tightened up a bit on her right.

((Stop calling me fat Then again, I think the 175lb build is a little high, but she's tall!))
((Curvaceous is not the same as fat. Stop reading Vanity Faire.))

Evelynn wrinkled her nose a bit. Clearly Christina wasn't as well-versed in feminine things as she thought she was. "You should. Find someone you trust to show you how. Er... someone female."

Paltala

09-27-2012

((Pfft))

"I meant I haven't cut myself...I know how to shave, I did shave as a guy, you know, stubble..." Christina said indignantly.

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
((Pfft))

"I meant I haven't cut myself...I know how to shave, I did shave as a guy, you know, stubble..." Christina said indignantly.
"Your ex-beard is not the same as your pubic hair," Evelynn rolled her eyes. "Trust me, the red bumps don't go away with a bit of aftershave."