Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((XD I'm kidding. I'll give you a proper response soon.))
((Spent days trying to think of a really good response, but to no avail.))

Roseofchaos

11-02-2012

Quote:
Unfortunately, Evelynn only had long heels, for they came from her "back room" and everything in there was designed to titillate. The heels in question were knee-length, stilleto spiked, and zipped up the side. "That's real leather, by the way."
Del raises an eyebrow at the heels, as well as the various other items of clothing in the back room, but tries them on- she teeters a little, but manages to stand after zipping them.

"They're, ah, nice- I feel like I shouldn't walk, though."

Heil Teemo

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
He slightly smirks. "Well well quite the selection you have her, but...." He stops the sentence. "You think people will actual go for these? Most seem a little up tight for this type of play Evelynn." He clearly have knowledge of the life style that would involve this items. "Actually are you garnering support from summoners? Some of these items were used in those deals weren't they?"
"Well, no. I inform all of my repeat customers of the back room, but I don't goad them into buying anything from it. It's just an option to... keep in mind." Evelynn winks suggestively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
Oh cut the ****, Evelynn.

Lavrin sneers, producing a pouch of coins and jingling it for her in hopes that it'll pique her interest.

I look a mess, but I assure you, this isn't an everyday sort of situation for me. I got jumped by a couple of guys. I'm okay, though. Just need a change of clothes. I ain't some wandering vagabond on the street; I'm top-notch, baby. Noxian military personnel.

Evelynn's body wasn't bad either he notices as he tilts his head to the side, admiring the woman's physique. Contrary to his brother, he really doesn't make it all that hard to discern that he's checking her out. Shrugging, the Bowman takes her hand, pressing the bag of coins into the Widowmaker's palm.

I hear you're almost as good at getting men into clothes as you are at getting them out of clothes... I'm looking to see if this holds true.

Also, I hear my arrogant ******* of a brother Mathais is wanting to see you about something. What's that all about?

Evelynn exaggerates a boisterous laugh but immediately afterward, her face returns to an expressionless mask. "Hilarious. If you want something nicer, I can oblige you. Hell, I could slap a t-shirt and jean shorts on you and it would be an improvement." Evelynn flips out her trusty measuring tape.

As she began taking Lavrin's measurements, she nodded in regard to his question. "Yes he was in here, but no I will not tell you what he purchased. Customer confidentiality."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"thanks, glad you like it."

he rummages through his pack looking for his money.

"so, how much do i owe yah??"
"Oh, whatever you can rummage up." Evelynn shrugs, as usual not concerned with money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James looks at Evelynn, confused.
"How is paint clothing?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh. Stealthy clothing. This would have been funner... and more effective." Evelynn looks around and her eyes fall on a roll of black fabric in her textile closet. "I suppose I can whip something together, though my stealth comes through magic less than what I wear."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
"Aye, 'twould be an honor indeed if Lady Elise were to accompany any others of the Shadow Isles in surveying this Harrowing festival." Hecarim carried on, seemingly oblivious to the bitterness in Evelynn's tone. Though he had more than enough experience in dealing with spirits to deduce emotions with impunity, he saw no reason to bring it up. After all, without Evelynn's aid he would be without any manner of festive adornment for the Harrowing, and even the Shadow of War knew that it would be unwise to anger the Widowmaker.

"As much as I look forward to her arrival and formal acceptance though, I must wonder. Does she come bearing news from the Ruined King?" Hecarim asked to nobody in particular. "I have waited long for news, but thus far the Isles have seen fit to remain mostly silent, save for such visitations by others of our kin..." Hecarim petered off after a moment, retreating into silent reverie before speaking again.

"Unless there is anything else thou require, or wish to speak of, I shall leave thee to thy work. The Harrowing draws nigh, after all."
Several days later, Evelynn sent a carrier pigeon to Hecarim's camp. His Harrowing costume was ready, and the little doodle of her giving a thumb's up at the bottom expressed that she was more than satisfied with the result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del raises an eyebrow at the heels, as well as the various other items of clothing in the back room, but tries them on- she teeters a little, but manages to stand after zipping them.

"They're, ah, nice- I feel like I shouldn't walk, though."
"Gotta learn sometime." Evelynn kicked out a red carpet from underneath her desk and walked to the end of it. "Come on, walk to me."

Xander Blade

11-04-2012

"heh not concerned with money either?"

he pulls out one of his usual bags of 300 gold hopefully this should be more then enough he thought

"her ya go, this should more then cover it"

Dojel

11-04-2012

Dojel witnesses the rubble infront of him
What the hell happened here?
As far as he saw it, Evelynn was busy, so he found a decent pile of rubble to observe

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Quote:
"Oh. Stealthy clothing. This would have been funner... and more effective." Evelynn looks around and her eyes fall on a roll of black fabric in her textile closet. "I suppose I can whip something together, though my stealth comes through magic less than what I wear."
"I'd appreciate it," James replies, smiling.

Roseofchaos

11-08-2012

Quote:
"Gotta learn sometime." Evelynn kicked out a red carpet from underneath her desk and walked to the end of it. "Come on, walk to me."
Del takes a hesitant step forward, and stumbles, falling onto the carpet- she catches herself on the palms of her hands, and stands again, blushing.

"I, ah, terribly sorry- let's try that again."

This time, she manages a few steps before tripping again, but she manages to avoid the floor, merely wavering a little. After a few repetitions of a similar pattern, she reaches the end of the carpet, grinning at her success.

Heil Teemo

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"heh not concerned with money either?"

he pulls out one of his usual bags of 300 gold hopefully this should be more then enough he thought

"her ya go, this should more then cover it"
"Much obliged." Evelynn set the bag aside to count its contents later. "Tell your friends!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Dojel witnesses the rubble infront of him
What the hell happened here?
As far as he saw it, Evelynn was busy, so he found a decent pile of rubble to observe
Evelynn sighed and pointed at Orianna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
"I'd appreciate it," James replies, smiling.
Evelynn nodded and retreated into her textiles closet. She had plenty of black fabric, but for stealthy clothing -- closer to what a ninja would wear -- a dark blue was more appropriate. "I suppose it depends on the weather," she quietly remarks to herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del takes a hesitant step forward, and stumbles, falling onto the carpet- she catches herself on the palms of her hands, and stands again, blushing.

"I, ah, terribly sorry- let's try that again."

This time, she manages a few steps before tripping again, but she manages to avoid the floor, merely wavering a little. After a few repetitions of a similar pattern, she reaches the end of the carpet, grinning at her success.
Evelynn claps happily and beckons Del back over. "Excellent job. If those heels are still too much, I can order something smaller for you, or I can recommend a few shoe stores in the area."

Dojel

11-08-2012

((Thought it better to let Orianna aproach me... your call though, I guess))

Heil Teemo

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((Thought it better to let Orianna aproach me... your call though, I guess))
((Gonna have to wait for her reply then. She's pretty busy most of the time, so it might be awhile.))