Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Shadow

10-25-2012

"A valid point, milady," Hecarim conceded, glancing down at the Widowmaker as she began her work. "'twould not surprise me were I to be considered one of thy more...'unusual' guests, nor if I were one to consume a great deal of thy resources. Payment for thy services is of no concern of mine, however. Thou simply needst to name thy price." A sinister smirk crossed the Shadow's face as he gave Evelynn another sidelong glance. "Perhaps there is a certain individual thou wouldst see fit to play the part of our 'Ichabod'?"

Ask Orichan

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn sighed dramatically and walked back to her work station. "Orders! Hundreds of them! I didn't think this venture would be so popular. I expected one or two dresses a week at most, but I have people asking me for everything from tuxedos to Harrowing costumes!" Evelynn sat back down on her sewing wheel and gestured Orianna over, letting her know that she was permitted behind the counter.

"And yourself, love?"
*Orianna walked behind the counter with Evelynn and looked at all of her current work.*

Nothing, I`m just teleporting around seeing what everyone is up to. You look like you need help Eve.

*Orianna`s eyes suddenly grew big as she exclaimed-*

Ori will help you. Orianna is a good helper. I used to be a receptionist at Shyvana`s relationship office.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Evelynn smiled and skipped away toward the mystical land of *** and fun that was The Back Room. Beyond the black velvet curtain that divided it from the rest of the building was everything the burgeoning fetishist could ever want: Fuzzy handcuffs, whips, zipper masks, harnesses, edible undergarments, and crotchless chaps, most made by Evelynn herself in her spare time.

"So... what do you think?" She asked Kuro with sparkling eyes.
He slightly smirks. "Well well quite the selection you have her, but...." He stops the sentence. "You think people will actual go for these? Most seem a little up tight for this type of play Evelynn." He clearly have knowledge of the life style that would involve this items. "Actually are you garnering support from summoners? Some of these items were used in those deals weren't they?"

Heil Teemo

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
nevin starts walking through the door

"why hello there miss Evelynn, have you by chance finished that suit?'
"I have." Evelynn shows it off for Nevin's inspection. "What do you think?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
After a few minutes, James walks out of the changing rooms, looking very much like a clean-shaved Twisted Fate. He looks down at himself and smirks slightly.
"Well, this is... interesting, certainly," he says. He notices Evelynn writing the letter and peeks over her shoulder, laughing as he sees who it's addressed to.
Evelynn smiles and brushes the letter aside. "I'm kidding, of course." Looking at his new suit, Evelynn whistles. "Sharp. I think you wear it well."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
"A valid point, milady," Hecarim conceded, glancing down at the Widowmaker as she began her work. "'twould not surprise me were I to be considered one of thy more...'unusual' guests, nor if I were one to consume a great deal of thy resources. Payment for thy services is of no concern of mine, however. Thou simply needst to name thy price." A sinister smirk crossed the Shadow's face as he gave Evelynn another sidelong glance. "Perhaps there is a certain individual thou wouldst see fit to play the part of our 'Ichabod'?"
"I'm sure I could ensorcell some poor sod if we have no willing volunteers," she remarks off-handedly. "I do not believe I'll be able to pull off the look I have mulling around in my head with conventional clothing. Perhaps a bit of magic...?"

Her measurements taken, Evelynn hops off the step latter and struts back behind her desk. She rolls out a length of orange felt and draws on it a rough sketch of a pumpkin with a frightening visage. "Luckily for you, I can weave it well."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna walked behind the counter with Evelynn and looked at all of her current work.*

Nothing, I`m just teleporting around seeing what everyone is up to. You look like you need help Eve.

*Orianna`s eyes suddenly grew big as she exclaimed-*

Ori will help you. Orianna is a good helper. I used to be a receptionist at Shyvana`s relationship office.
"Um... all right. Have you any experience in sewing?" Evelynn saw a new customer step through the dust and pulverized mortar left in Orianna's wake. Figuring this would be a good test of her interpersonal skills, Evelynn gestured at Dojel. "Well, if you think you can help... help him for me, love."

Archoness Syndra

10-26-2012

Evelynn's next presentation was certainly more in terms that Syndra found to her liking. The design that was shown wasn't incredibly different from the type of wear that she was used to, yet it still had a somewhat exotic feel by her standards.

"Mmm...yes, this one is nice," Syndra noted, a finger at her chin. "Though, if I may?" The index finger of her other hand pointed forward to the gown, a trickle of energy flowing down it. Upon meeting the fabric, the dark power seemed to mingle with the silvery gown, the slightly darkening sections almost appearing to ripple. "This...is alright? It's reversible, but..."

Xander Blade

10-26-2012

Quote:
"I have." Evelynn shows it off for Nevin's inspection. "What do you think?"
he looks at the longcoat and suit, nodding in admiration

"quite nice if i say so myself. this will definitely be less stuffy then my suit of armor, and in time for halloween as well. just let me change into this and make sure everything fits"

he brings the suit into the changing rooms

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Evelynn smiles and brushes the letter aside. "I'm kidding, of course." Looking at his new suit, Evelynn whistles. "Sharp. I think you wear it well."
James nods his thanks.
"By all means, finish the letter," he says, smiling. "She's been so slow on the uptake lately."

Cranky Kidnapper

10-26-2012

Blitzcrank appears and inquires quite childishly,

Blue lady, may you tailor me a handsome cape that makes me look important?

- Blitzcrank, the Corporate Not Dr. Mundo Golem

Trynd The King

10-26-2012

Quote:
"Knowing that I've gotten you laid is payment enough," Evelynn waved him off as she lead Tryndamere out of the back room. "Trust me, money isn't a factor. You're welcome.
"Are you sure." Tryndamere scratches his head. "I would feel bad if you did all of this for me without any reward."

Roseofchaos

10-26-2012

Quote:
"Quite." Evelynn passed it over. "Try it on."
Del takes the dress, nodding in thanks, and heads into the changing room. She leaves her boots on (an awkward contrast to the elegance of the garment), and turns to look at herself in the mirror. It's... not bad, she muses, and, draping the rest of her clothing over her arm again, she steps out.

"Is this okay? I don't have any shoes other than these, but...."