Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
"Well, ah-" Her blush darkens slightly. "I don't usually go in for, ah, males, as it were?" Looking rather helpless in this situation, she moves her hand from her earring to finger the fabric at the hem of the blouse.
Evelynn seemed momentarily confused, as if the idea that someone would be shy and secretive about their sexual orientation was unheard of to her. When she finally realized it, her expression changed from bewilderment to disbelief. "You're gay. And? I don't know if you've noticed, but I tend to hit on anything with a pulse -- and some without."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
A small frown appeared beneath the visor of Hecarim's helmet; even if he were without the ability to feed off of the spirits and wills of the living, he was quite sure that he could have physically felt Evelynn's disbelief at his inquiry. He supposed that perhaps it was justified; he was a General of the Shadow Isles, after all.

"Perhaps thou art mistaken as per my intentions, Lady Evelynn." Hecarim began. "I do not seek to partake in this occasion out of simplistic urge for delight or...'candy'; I will be observing what the living of Valoran fear, what fills them with dread at the very thought. Bringing a costume of sorts will not be harmful to this effort, methinks. On occasion, I have employed other appearances upon the Fields. But for the moment..."

Hecarim reached a ghastly hand back along his armored hide, returning with a rather worn tome clutched in it. Without so much as a pause, the Shadow of War steadily flipped through a number of pages.

"I have taken measures to observe the culture of Valoran when time allows. As such, the folklore of the living seems a most appropriate place to begin. While some of these tales are insipid at best, a certain specter has acquired my interest. There."

The grand centaurian warrior curtly tossed the open tome onto the counter of Evelynn's shop, skidding slightly before it came to rest. The open pages displayed a depiction of a terrifying steed of the night, an equally terrible, if headless knight mounted upon it. The blazing pumpkin clutched in one hand bore a sinister visage, before which cowered an entire village of the living.

"A kindred spirit, no?"
Evelynn ran her hand across the worn page and nodded, a smile creeping across her lips. It was truly a humorous comparison and one that she was rapidly warming up to realizing. "The Headless Horseman. Truly, it's like you and he are brothers. Now... how would I go about making a costume out of that...?"

Evelynn looked up at the spectral rider before her and rubbed her chin in thought. "I suppose I could cut your head off. Not like you'd be adversely affected, though I wouldn't do that to a living customer, so I'd rather find a less violent solution. While I think on it, you should give some thought to who you want as your faithful Ichabod Crane."

Roseofchaos

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn seemed momentarily confused, as if the idea that someone would be shy and secretive about their sexual orientation was unheard of to her. When she finally realized it, her expression changed from bewilderment to disbelief. "You're gay. And? I don't know if you've noticed, but I tend to hit on anything with a pulse -- and some without."
The casual air of Eve's reaction causes Delwyn some relief- she'd been worried about revealing it to someone so high-up, especially one so well-known for their... predilections. "I, ah, have noticed that," she replies, the blush fading slightly as she becomes a bit more comfortable.

"I suppose I am- gay." The hesitation is brief, this time. "I met a man who I am in love with, but- he's the only man I've ever done more than shake hands with. It's strange, sometimes..."

Realizing that this may not be the time for such a conversation, Del waves a hand. "At any rate- the dress?" She smiles.

Trynd The King

10-23-2012

Quote:
"That you're a handsome man worthy of breeding, I hope. I look forward to babysitting all your little barbarians." Evelynn lowered the seat and threw off the drape covering Tryndamere's chest. "Now, you look presentable and have some new clothes. I'm sure Ashe will be head over heels for you."
"HAHAHA, I think we are still a long way from producing an heir." Tryndamere visualizes Eve babysitting and just grins. "I'm sure they will gain much cunning if you babysat them. He looks at Eve with kind eyes. Thank you for all that you have done, I have gained much knowledge because of you." He takes a pouch out from his side. "Now for the business end, how much do I owe you? And please don't be modest I am a king after all. HAHAHAHA"

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Quote:
"Hm... I suppose I could take the same design and reduce the amount of gold, diamond, and glitter..."
James nods.
"I think that'd work nicely," he says cautiously.
((I recieve great amusement from this. See, people speculated that C was actually Twisted Fate and now here we are dressing C up like Twisted Fate.))

Ask the Shadow

10-24-2012

A rumble like thunder boomed throughout the establishment as Hecarim gave a low chuckle at the thought. Indeed, how better to complete his 'costume' than to include a particular volunteer to face the Horseman's wrath? Whether this individual have volunteered themselves or been volunteered by others need not matter; it would most certainly be fitting though.

"I imagine many an individual that would be suited for haunting, my Lady. The infernal Prince of Demacia who insists on attempting to employ me as his steed, or the audacious Tidal Trickster. The lowly wretch oft accuses me of 'passive theft'." Silence returned briefly as another idea came upon Hecarim. "Perhaps others of the unliving persuasion would find interest in setting forth on the night of the Harrowing. 'twould be a night of terror like none before."

Ask Orichan

10-24-2012

Quote:
Despite her conscience telling her how wrong that would be, Evelynn was somewhat curious to see if Orianna could cry. She dismissed that notion just as quickly, however, and manuevered to hug and comfort her friend.

"There, there. I'm sorry I snapped at you. But please hon, next time, just use the door."
*Orianna`s smile reappears and her demeaner changes back to innocent once again.*

Thank you Eve. So what are you up to?

Heil Teemo

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
The casual air of Eve's reaction causes Delwyn some relief- she'd been worried about revealing it to someone so high-up, especially one so well-known for their... predilections. "I, ah, have noticed that," she replies, the blush fading slightly as she becomes a bit more comfortable.

"I suppose I am- gay." The hesitation is brief, this time. "I met a man who I am in love with, but- he's the only man I've ever done more than shake hands with. It's strange, sometimes..."

Realizing that this may not be the time for such a conversation, Del waves a hand. "At any rate- the dress?" She smiles.
"Quite." Evelynn passed it over. "Try it on."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"HAHAHA, I think we are still a long way from producing an heir." Tryndamere visualizes Eve babysitting and just grins. "I'm sure they will gain much cunning if you babysat them. He looks at Eve with kind eyes. Thank you for all that you have done, I have gained much knowledge because of you." He takes a pouch out from his side. "Now for the business end, how much do I owe you? And please don't be modest I am a king after all. HAHAHAHA"
"Knowing that I've gotten you laid is payment enough," Evelynn waved him off as she lead Tryndamere out of the back room. "Trust me, money isn't a factor. You're welcome."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James nods.
"I think that'd work nicely," he says cautiously.
((I recieve great amusement from this. See, people speculated that C was actually Twisted Fate and now here we are dressing C up like Twisted Fate.))
"Wonderful. Go try it on." Evelynn gestured toward the changing rooms and waited for C to be out of sight. Once he was, Evelynn cackled mischievously and began to pen a letter. "Dear Caitlyn..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
A rumble like thunder boomed throughout the establishment as Hecarim gave a low chuckle at the thought. Indeed, how better to complete his 'costume' than to include a particular volunteer to face the Horseman's wrath? Whether this individual have volunteered themselves or been volunteered by others need not matter; it would most certainly be fitting though.

"I imagine many an individual that would be suited for haunting, my Lady. The infernal Prince of Demacia who insists on attempting to employ me as his steed, or the audacious Tidal Trickster. The lowly wretch oft accuses me of 'passive theft'." Silence returned briefly as another idea came upon Hecarim. "Perhaps others of the unliving persuasion would find interest in setting forth on the night of the Harrowing. 'twould be a night of terror like none before."
"You might actually have to go door-to-door for candy. You know, to maintain appearances." Evelynn whips out her trusty measuring tape and carries over a step latter. She places it down beside Hecarim and steps onto it, now reaching just below his chin. "Now, hold still while I take your measurements. If I'm lucky I'll actually have enough fabric on-hand..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna`s smile reappears and her demeaner changes back to innocent once again.*

Thank you Eve. So what are you up to?
Evelynn sighed dramatically and walked back to her work station. "Orders! Hundreds of them! I didn't think this venture would be so popular. I expected one or two dresses a week at most, but I have people asking me for everything from tuxedos to Harrowing costumes!" Evelynn sat back down on her sewing wheel and gestured Orianna over, letting her know that she was permitted behind the counter.

"And yourself, love?"

Xander Blade

10-24-2012

nevin starts walking through the door

"why hello there miss Evelynn, have you by chance finished that suit?'

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

After a few minutes, James walks out of the changing rooms, looking very much like a clean-shaved Twisted Fate. He looks down at himself and smirks slightly.
"Well, this is... interesting, certainly," he says. He notices Evelynn writing the letter and peeks over her shoulder, laughing as he sees who it's addressed to.

Dojel

10-25-2012

Dojel dropped down infront of the door, going inside a bit confused, he wasn't used to clothes shopping. He looked around wondering where to wait in line, or whatever he was supposed to do