Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James nods.
"Let's see it, then," he says, smiling.
Evelynn nods and vanishes beyond the counter. A few minutes later she comes out with a flashy and expensive two-piece suit. The hem was lined with gold which connected to the pauldrons, connected across the collar with a diamond-encrusted chain. It was similar in style to Twisted Fate's high roller suit, but notably more bright.

"Nice, right?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere has no idea what Eve is doing with his hair, but decides to just sit back and let her work without question. He feels hair falling from his head in small bits compared to when he cuts his own hair with just one swift motion of the blade.

"I will send her your greetings."
"I appreciate it. Now," Evelynn spins the chair around and faces Tryndamere at the mirror. His hair was a bit shorter, but it was also even, his sideburns and beard were trimmed, and his fringe was combed back. "Do you like it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
Evelynn's description of the holiday certainly sounded like what Hecarim had gathered so far in past inquiries about the Harrowing, but it only served to further deepen his curiosity.

"I simply kind it intriguing that the living would see fit to celebrate festivities centering around such horrors and creatures of the night. Such a celebration would not be uncommon among the Shadow Isles, yet here I see the living openly embracing the ideas of terror and fear."

After a slight pause, a grim smile formed on the Shadow of War's face, just visible behind his visor. That such a creature could convey a positive emotion outside of delight in slaughter certainly brought something questionable to the table.

"I have come to the conclusion that I would be interested in partaking in such festivities. This 'holiday' is agreeable to me, though their understanding of dread is amateurish at best. The summoners accompanying me on my survey of the renovating Twisted Treeline were of the opinion that I might enjoy such a holiday as well. And now I come before thee, Lady Evelynn, to inquire further into the holiday. I may be in need of more...suitable, accoutrements for the occasion."
Evelynn was, in a rare moment, speechless. Hecarim was asking her for a Harrowing costume? It was so ridiculous that she couldn't even make a joke out of it. Still, he had now become a customer and she was obligated to assist him in any way.

She just had no idea where to begin. "So... um... besides being a centaurish apparition wearing plate armor, did you have any idea of what... monster... you might want to emulate?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jay nodded and took the cloak, running to the back CHANGING rooms. After a minute, he came out wearing the new cloak, and took a quick look in the mirror. "Wow. This is great. How much do I owe you, Eve?" He reached inside and withdrew a gold pouch, starting to count coins.

((Fun fact about Jay's cloaks: it's sorta like having an Ender chest. They hold a crapload of stuff, no matter how big, and if you want to access any of it, it doesn't matter what cloak you use; you get the same stuff.))
((Evelynn is very proficient at wielding magic, so if Jay asked for it, it would have been included. ))

"Oh, not much. Twenty gold?" Evelynn shrugged, once again not much caring about money so much as she was honing her craft. "Whatever you have in your pocket."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
"Oh, ah- well then." Del raises an eyebrow in mild surprise, but nods. "Given my size- or lack thereof, heh- I'm sure I can get away with not wearing one." She smiles, deciding to chance a joke. "You'd- know more about the advantages of revealing skin than I would."
"Indeed I do: A pleasant breeze and an army of willing boy-toys." Evelynn chuckled. "I personally think you're fine as you are, but if you want to look bustier wearing that dress, there are alternatives."

Evelynn walks away and returns shortly thereafter holding up a strapless version of the push-up bra she showed off earlier. "It's tighter and clips around the back. If you'd rather not use this," she produces two shallow conical cups from her pocket. "Nipple pasties."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
Hi Eve.

*Orianna blasts a hole in Evelynn`s shop with her cannons and lets herself in. She has a wide smile on her face as she notices the Widowmaker and proceeds to give her a hug.*

((btw, its your turn to respond back in my thread XD))
Evelynn ducked instinctively at the explosion and looks up at Orianna, standing as innocently and adorably amidst the rubble. "ORI! What the... what is wrong with you?!"

benjimenfire

10-22-2012

ben strolls in
"Hello do I just wait out here?"

Trynd The King

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"I appreciate it. Now," Evelynn spins the chair around and faces Tryndamere at the mirror. His hair was a bit shorter, but it was also even, his sideburns and beard were trimmed, and his fringe was combed back. "Do you like it?"
Tryndamere stare into the mirror and almost doesn't recognize himself. "It's amazing what a clean up can do to you. I almost didn't recognize myself." Tryndamere stared into the mirror some more. "I look good, HAHAHA. I wonder what my queen will think of me now."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

James blinks as the suit dazzles him.
"I think I might need something a bit more subtle than that," he says, laughing. "Something to fit in with without stealing the show."

Roseofchaos

10-22-2012

Quote:
"Indeed I do: A pleasant breeze and an army of willing boy-toys." Evelynn chuckled. "I personally think you're fine as you are, but if you want to look bustier wearing that dress, there are alternatives."

Evelynn walks away and returns shortly thereafter holding up a strapless version of the push-up bra she showed off earlier. "It's tighter and clips around the back. If you'd rather not use this," she produces two shallow conical cups from her pocket. "Nipple pasties.
Del blushes a little at the pasties, wondering why Evelynn had them in her pocket, in the first place- she decided that she didn't want to know. "Ah- uh, perhaps just the dress, then," she replies, smiling. "Though, I admit, it wouldn't be, ah, boy-toys that I sought..." A small, nervous laugh follows this; seeming uncertain of whether or not she's said too much, she fidgets with an earring. She didn't mean to sound as though she meant any interest, but didn't want to clarify this for fear of sounding as though she meant offense.

Ask Orichan

10-23-2012

Quote:

Evelynn ducked instinctively at the explosion and looks up at Orianna, standing as innocently and adorably amidst the rubble. "ORI! What the... what is wrong with you?!"
*Orianna has a sunken look on her face as she stops running to Evelynn midway.*

I`m sorry Eve. I wasn`t trying to hurt anyone. I was just excited to see you. Did Ori do a bad thing?

*Orianna puts one of her robotic fingers to her lip as she looks like shes about to cry.*

Heil Teemo

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
ben strolls in
"Hello do I just wait out here?"
Evelynn rolled her eyes.

"You can wait inside, you silly thing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere stare into the mirror and almost doesn't recognize himself. "It's amazing what a clean up can do to you. I almost didn't recognize myself." Tryndamere stared into the mirror some more. "I look good, HAHAHA. I wonder what my queen will think of me now."
"That you're a handsome man worthy of breeding, I hope. I look forward to babysitting all your little barbarians." Evelynn lowered the seat and threw off the drape covering Tryndamere's chest. "Now, you look presentable and have some new clothes. I'm sure Ashe will be head over heels for you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James blinks as the suit dazzles him.
"I think I might need something a bit more subtle than that," he says, laughing. "Something to fit in with without stealing the show."
"Hm... I suppose I could take the same design and reduce the amount of gold, diamond, and glitter..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del blushes a little at the pasties, wondering why Evelynn had them in her pocket, in the first place- she decided that she didn't want to know. "Ah- uh, perhaps just the dress, then," she replies, smiling. "Though, I admit, it wouldn't be, ah, boy-toys that I sought..." A small, nervous laugh follows this; seeming uncertain of whether or not she's said too much, she fidgets with an earring. She didn't mean to sound as though she meant any interest, but didn't want to clarify this for fear of sounding as though she meant offense.
"Oh? What would it be then?" Evelynn smiled coyly, pocketing the pasties again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna has a sunken look on her face as she stops running to Evelynn midway.*

I`m sorry Eve. I wasn`t trying to hurt anyone. I was just excited to see you. Did Ori do a bad thing?

*Orianna puts one of her robotic fingers to her lip as she looks like shes about to cry.*
Despite her conscience telling her how wrong that would be, Evelynn was somewhat curious to see if Orianna could cry. She dismissed that notion just as quickly, however, and manuevered to hug and comfort her friend.

"There, there. I'm sorry I snapped at you. But please hon, next time, just use the door."

benjimenfire

10-23-2012

Quote:
Evelynn rolled her eyes.

"You can wait inside, you silly thing."

"That you're a handsome man worthy of breeding, I hope. I look forward to babysitting all your little barbarians." Evelynn lowered the seat and threw off the drape covering Tryndamere's chest. "Now, you look presentable and have some new clothes. I'm sure Ashe will be head over heels for you."

"Hm... I suppose I could take the same design and reduce the amount of gold, diamond, and glitter..."

Despite her conscience telling her how wrong that would be, Evelynn was somewhat curious to see if Orianna could cry. She dismissed that notion just as quickly, however, and manuevered to hug and comfort her friend.

"There, there. I'm sorry I snapped at you. But please hon, next time, just use the door."

"Ok thanks"
he patiantly waits

Roseofchaos

10-23-2012

Quote:
"Well, ah-" Her blush darkens slightly. "I don't usually go in for, ah, males, as it were?" Looking rather helpless in this situation, she moves her hand from her earring to finger the fabric at the hem of the blouse.

Ask the Shadow

10-23-2012

A small frown appeared beneath the visor of Hecarim's helmet; even if he were without the ability to feed off of the spirits and wills of the living, he was quite sure that he could have physically felt Evelynn's disbelief at his inquiry. He supposed that perhaps it was justified; he was a General of the Shadow Isles, after all.

"Perhaps thou art mistaken as per my intentions, Lady Evelynn." Hecarim began. "I do not seek to partake in this occasion out of simplistic urge for delight or...'candy'; I will be observing what the living of Valoran fear, what fills them with dread at the very thought. Bringing a costume of sorts will not be harmful to this effort, methinks. On occasion, I have employed other appearances upon the Fields. But for the moment..."

Hecarim reached a ghastly hand back along his armored hide, returning with a rather worn tome clutched in it. Without so much as a pause, the Shadow of War steadily flipped through a number of pages.

"I have taken measures to observe the culture of Valoran when time allows. As such, the folklore of the living seems a most appropriate place to begin. While some of these tales are insipid at best, a certain specter has acquired my interest. There."

The grand centaurian warrior curtly tossed the open tome onto the counter of Evelynn's shop, skidding slightly before it came to rest. The open pages displayed a depiction of a terrifying steed of the night, an equally terrible, if headless knight mounted upon it. The blazing pumpkin clutched in one hand bore a sinister visage, before which cowered an entire village of the living.

"A kindred spirit, no?"