Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Shadow

10-17-2012

A grave chill came rattling down the streets on which Evelynn's establishment lay, a fell wind howling amidst the clatter of armored hooves. A menacing shadow fell across the windows of the building, its source close enough that one might have been able to hear.....humming? The door swung open at a touch by the shadow, revealing the vast centaurian form that was Hecarim, halberd slung across his back as he continued to hum almost jauntily.

"...-kins scream in the dead of night; this is Harrowing, everybody make a sce-" the Shadow of War softly sang in a surprising baritone voice, then abruptly came to a stop.

With a bow of his helmeted head, he spoke again in his familiar voice. "Lady Evelynn. If I may?"

((Kudos to whoever understands what song this is.))

st0pb0t

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Nevin walks into the store, wearing his armor as usual. "hi. It looks like i need a set of clothes. This armor gets kind of stuffy... plus i would like to impress a certain lady."
"Of course. Anything in particular in mind?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
"I'm thinking something more professional-looking," James says, putting a hand to his chin. "The clothes I've got are perfect for wandering town, but I want some 'work' clothes too."
"Hm... denim overalls?" Evelynn personally hated the idea. Corduroy was gaudy and outdated, but it was durable, perfect for heavy labor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
"Well, ah, it's-" Del blushes slightly, but takes it. "It's... not the sort of thing I usually wear, but it's- nice." She holds the bra up next to the sleeve of the blouse, and, after checking the size, nods.

"I think this'll be just the thing," she replies, smiling as she lays the bra and her shirt over her arm. "Ah... shall we find that dress, now?" It's a hesitant request- she doesn't want to ask for too much, given the number of customers she's seen.
"Of course! Here," Evelynn guided Del toward a nearby mannequin. "This is a simple cocktail dress. Fine, elegant, and sexy." The dress tapered off just above the thighs, the spaghetti straps hung low, and exposed ample cleavage. "Not the sort of dress you would wear that bra in, though."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere looking up had a confused expression. "So I shouldn't follow her advice? Then what would you suggest?"
Evelynn sighed. Suddenly she regretted opening her big mouth. "I think... you should go to Lux for opinions on cute things and less for bedroom advice."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
"Isn't this a store for cloths? Why would you even.... You know what I don't even want to know."
"Lingerie and dominatrix leather are clothing, and I don't discriminate just because it's not widely appreciated."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jay popped back in, looking slightly happy. Making his way to the counter, he smiled at Eve. "Hey, Eve. Do you have my new cloaks yet?"
Evelynn looked up from her sewing machine and smiled. "It is." She swept her hand across the room behind her, revealing an elegantly embroidered cloak with an attached cowl. "I took some liberties with the design. I hope you don't mind."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
A grave chill came rattling down the streets on which Evelynn's establishment lay, a fell wind howling amidst the clatter of armored hooves. A menacing shadow fell across the windows of the building, its source close enough that one might have been able to hear.....humming? The door swung open at a touch by the shadow, revealing the vast centaurian form that was Hecarim, halberd slung across his back as he continued to hum almost jauntily.

"...-kins scream in the dead of night; this is Harrowing, everybody make a sce-" the Shadow of War softly sang in a surprising baritone voice, then abruptly came to a stop.

With a bow of his helmeted head, he spoke again in his familiar voice. "Lady Evelynn. If I may?"

((Kudos to whoever understands what song this is.))
((Nightmare Before Christmas.))

Evelynn looked up from an order she was preparing and sighed. It seemed that the time had come. She nodded and stood up, approaching the front door and touching the frame, causing it to magically warp and expand, granting the large armored warrior unhindered access.

"General Hecarim," she greeted curtly. "How may I be of assistance?"

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

"maybe a black suit with a trenchcoat, with a little of your...artistical flair of course"he says, smiling slightly

Ask the Shadow

10-17-2012

((Indeed.))

Hecarim was not well versed in the various emotions that the face of fleshy beings were meant to indicate (What need did he have for such things?), nor was he one to mull over the inflections of voice ( 'Screams of agony or despair are screams, regardless.' ), but something was clearly off with the Widowmaker as he shuffled awkwardly into the establishment.

"Ye need not fear of my...'requests' yet, Widowmaker. The time shall come when thy more specialized services are required to sow discord and despair in the name of the Shadow Isles, but that day is not today. Nay, I bring a rather different request."

The Shadow of War stared wistfully out of the window once he was inside; autumn was clearly coming on. The cold that would soon ensue would be detrimental to the armies of the living, while his own necrotic warriors wou-...there would be time for official business later on.

"Tell me," Hecarim began, turning again to face Evelynn. "What do you know of this 'Harrowing'?"

Jaykoboy

10-17-2012

((I'm sorry, I can't see the word 'Hecarim' without instantly thinking three very, very powerful worlds: Friendship is magical.))

Jay's eyes shimmered slightly. "Wow, Evelynn. You really outdid yourself. I really don't mind; it's absolutely brilliant!"

He took the cloak. "Mind if I try it on?" He grinned widely.

SuperMan Pix

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Never one to dissuade a pretty woman from stripping half-naked in public, Evelynn merely enjoyed the show. When Lulu was finished, she gave a hammy thumbs-up. "It's you, Lulu. God is it ever you."
yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! THANKS for the SUIT!!!

*Lulu starts to skip away from Evelynn*

Roseofchaos

10-17-2012

Quote:
"Of course! Here," Evelynn guided Del toward a nearby mannequin. "This is a simple cocktail dress. Fine, elegant, and sexy." The dress tapered off just above the thighs, the spaghetti straps hung low, and exposed ample cleavage. "Not the sort of dress you would wear that bra in, though."
Del nods in agreement. "That's really nice," she admits, walking in a circle around the mannequin. "Ah, which bra would I wear with it? I wouldn't want to besmirch the dress by wearing the wrong thing." She holds up the lacy one and looks down at her own through the blouse, raising a curious eyebrow.

Trynd The King

10-18-2012

Quote:
Evelynn sighed. Suddenly she regretted opening her big mouth. "I think... you should go to Lux for opinions on cute things and less for bedroom advice."
Tryndamere shutters at the word cute. "I don't need bedroom advice trust me. What I need is some advice on how to make my queen less cold towards me." *sigh* "I guess ill ask lady Fortune for more advice she seems to be somewhere in the middle between you and lady Luxanna."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
"Hm... denim overalls?" Evelynn personally hated the idea. Corduroy was gaudy and outdated, but it was durable, perfect for heavy labor.
James laughs.
"No, I think the line of work I'm in would be more familiar to someone of your particular skill set than menial labor," he says, smiling.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
"Lingerie and dominatrix leather are clothing, and I don't discriminate just because it's not widely appreciated."
He eyes the widowmaker. "Those aren't exactly toys Evelynn." He lets out a sigh rubbing his forehead not believing what he is about to say. "Very well I'll humor you. Show me this back room."