Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Hm... the bra clashes. We should get you something smaller. A bikini top perhaps. What do you feel comfortable with?"
This appears to give her pause. "Ah... I suppose I'd be comfortable with just about anything; this sort of bra is what I've always worn. What can you show me?" She smiles- seeing Eve in person gives her a fair amount of confidence that she'll learn something about fashion today.

Tentorer

10-15-2012

Rothus enters the store waiting foe Eve to finish with her latest customer.

SuperMan Pix

10-15-2012

Quote:
"But of course!" Evelynn removed the tiny tuxedo from its mannequin and passed it to Lulu. "You remember where the changing rooms are, yes?"
Lulu had already taken off all of her clothes except for her underwear by the time Evelynn handed her the Tuxedo

bah! CHANGING ROOMS!! that is a LUXURY that i DO NOT need at this MOMENT!!!

Lulu carefully puts on the Tuxido, looking surprisingly dapper with the entire set on.

SO...WHAT do you THINK?

Heil Teemo

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"*** games." "Trust me Evelynn I am a man any sort of *** I would appreciate, but that woman is so cold. I'm still along way from how do say... warming her up. Also I was informed by lady Luxanna that i'm still along way form even kissing her romantically." *sigh*
Evelynn turned off the basin's water and looked down at Tryndamere. "You... got relationship advice... from Lux? Really?"

Lux was a sweet, well-meaning girl and all but she was hardly the most invested when it came to romantic pursuits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James seems a bit embarrassed to be nearly naked, but seems to relax when he remembers that the Widowmaker stalks the Fields of Justice in similar attire. He follows Evelynn and stares at the extensive collection of clothing.
"I don't even know where to start," he says, laughing to try to take the edge off of his embarrassment.
"Well, what did you have in mind? Something professional? Something casual?" Evelynn began cycling through racks of clothes as well as ensuring James saw the various mannequins stationed around the perimeter of the show room floor. "If you don't see anything you like at first glance, I'd be happy to work with you in creating something new."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
This appears to give her pause. "Ah... I suppose I'd be comfortable with just about anything; this sort of bra is what I've always worn. What can you show me?" She smiles- seeing Eve in person gives her a fair amount of confidence that she'll learn something about fashion today.
Evelynn hummed and began rummaging through her underwear shelves. After a few minutes of intense deliberation, she held up for Del a slinky, transparent silk bra, clearly more suited for bedroom lingerie than casual wear. "What do you think?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Lulu had already taken off all of her clothes except for her underwear by the time Evelynn handed her the Tuxedo

bah! CHANGING ROOMS!! that is a LUXURY that i DO NOT need at this MOMENT!!!

Lulu carefully puts on the Tuxido, looking surprisingly dapper with the entire set on.

SO...WHAT do you THINK?
Never one to dissuade a pretty woman from stripping half-naked in public, Evelynn merely enjoyed the show. When Lulu was finished, she gave a hammy thumbs-up. "It's you, Lulu. God is it ever you."

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

Nevin walks into the store, wearing his armor as usual. "hi. It looks like i need a set of clothes. This armor gets kind of stuffy... plus i would like to impress a certain lady."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

"I'm thinking something more professional-looking," James says, putting a hand to his chin. "The clothes I've got are perfect for wandering town, but I want some 'work' clothes too."

Roseofchaos

10-17-2012

Quote:
Evelynn hummed and began rummaging through her underwear shelves. After a few minutes of intense deliberation, she held up for Del a slinky, transparent silk bra, clearly more suited for bedroom lingerie than casual wear. "What do you think?"
"Well, ah, it's-" Del blushes slightly, but takes it. "It's... not the sort of thing I usually wear, but it's- nice." She holds the bra up next to the sleeve of the blouse, and, after checking the size, nods.

"I think this'll be just the thing," she replies, smiling as she lays the bra and her shirt over her arm. "Ah... shall we find that dress, now?" It's a hesitant request- she doesn't want to ask for too much, given the number of customers she's seen.

Trynd The King

10-17-2012

Quote:
Evelynn turned off the basin's water and looked down at Tryndamere. "You... got relationship advice... from Lux? Really?"

Lux was a sweet, well-meaning girl and all but she was hardly the most invested when it came to romantic pursuits.
Tryndamere looking up had a confused expression. "So I shouldn't follow her advice? Then what would you suggest?"

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
"Damn." Evelynn grumbled. "I never get to use my back room."
"Isn't this a store for cloths? Why would you even.... You know what I don't even want to know."

Jaykoboy

10-17-2012

Jay popped back in, looking slightly happy. Making his way to the counter, he smiled at Eve. "Hey, Eve. Do you have my new cloaks yet?"