Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

James seems to brighten at the mention of repairs.
"Getting these repaired would be wonderful," he replies happily. "However, I'm also thinking of trying a more... professional look. These clothes are good for normal everyday stuff, but I want to have something nicer for special occasions."

Trynd The King

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Maybe you could ask Ashe to fulfill that fantasy for you," Evelynn helpfully provided. "Ever heard of roleplaying?"
"Maybe, but ill have to make her happy first, and the first step in making her happy is not looking like a barbarian". *sigh*

Tryndamere thinks for a moment trying to think of what roleplaying could mean.
"No I haven't heard of roleplaying. Is it like acting? I don't know what acting will accomplish".

Archoness Syndra

10-12-2012

At the notion that Evelynn raised, Syndra could feel herself brightening slightly. While it was a little disconcerting that Evelynn was having such an easy time reading her, perhaps that was for the better. A professional's opinion was beneficial, particularly when she was very much out of her league (though she would never admit such a scandalous idea). "...perhaps, yes." Syndra at last relinquished. "Further options are generally...good."

Roseofchaos

10-12-2012

Quote:
"Of course you may." Evelynn handed Del the shirt and pointed to the nearby changing rooms. "Remember: The amount of attention you want will be determined with whether you wear a bra with that shirt or not."
Del pauses, then nods once, and enters the changing room. She takes off her shirt, slipping the blouse on over her fairly plain black bra. After looking in the mirror to examine how it looks, she pokes her head out.

"How is it?" Del steps out, and turns in a small circle.

Jaykoboy

10-12-2012

Quote:
"Shouldn't take long, but I have a few orders before yours." Evelynn carries the fabric to her work table and lays it flat. "A few days, perhaps?"
Jay nodded. "That shouldn't be a problem. I have a couple of things I have to do with Jayce in his lab; it involves neurotoxin and Iron Maidens. And, because I know what you're thinking," he stated flatly, wagging his finger slightly, "nothing sexual."

SuperMan Pix

10-14-2012

Quote:
"Of course not. Honestly, I expected something far weirder than a photo-negative tuxedo." Evelynn chuckles and stands up, stepping aside to reveal her work to Lulu. "It's done. What do you think?"
OOOOO!!! that looks ABSOLUTELY maaaavrelous!!!!! can i TRY it ON??

Heil Teemo

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James seems to brighten at the mention of repairs.
"Getting these repaired would be wonderful," he replies happily. "However, I'm also thinking of trying a more... professional look. These clothes are good for normal everyday stuff, but I want to have something nicer for special occasions."
Evelynn took his existing garment and set it aside for mending. She then beckoned him over to her display area and began browsing her expansive collection of finery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"Maybe, but ill have to make her happy first, and the first step in making her happy is not looking like a barbarian". *sigh*

Tryndamere thinks for a moment trying to think of what roleplaying could mean.
"No I haven't heard of roleplaying. Is it like acting? I don't know what acting will accomplish".
"It's like acting... in private. Usually between two lovers." Evelynn scanned Tryndamere's expression for a hint of realization. When she saw none, she sighed and put it plainly: "*** games."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoness Syndra View Post
At the notion that Evelynn raised, Syndra could feel herself brightening slightly. While it was a little disconcerting that Evelynn was having such an easy time reading her, perhaps that was for the better. A professional's opinion was beneficial, particularly when she was very much out of her league (though she would never admit such a scandalous idea). "...perhaps, yes." Syndra at last relinquished. "Further options are generally...good."
Evelynn tapped her chin in thought for a moment, before snapping her fingers and taking Syndra's hand in hers, leading her out of the showroom floor and into a smaller back room located behind a black sheet. "Welcome to my fetish wear section."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del pauses, then nods once, and enters the changing room. She takes off her shirt, slipping the blouse on over her fairly plain black bra. After looking in the mirror to examine how it looks, she pokes her head out.

"How is it?" Del steps out, and turns in a small circle.
"Hm... the bra clashes. We should get you something smaller. A bikini top perhaps. What do you feel comfortable with?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jay nodded. "That shouldn't be a problem. I have a couple of things I have to do with Jayce in his lab; it involves neurotoxin and Iron Maidens. And, because I know what you're thinking," he stated flatly, wagging his finger slightly, "nothing sexual."
"Because my mind totally doesn't go toward the sexual when you mention poison and torture devices." Evelynn rolls her eyes. "I'll see you in a few days, Jay."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
OOOOO!!! that looks ABSOLUTELY maaaavrelous!!!!! can i TRY it ON??
"But of course!" Evelynn removed the tiny tuxedo from its mannequin and passed it to Lulu. "You remember where the changing rooms are, yes?"

Trynd The King

10-14-2012

Quote:
"It's like acting... in private. Usually between two lovers." Evelynn scanned Tryndamere's expression for a hint of realization. When she saw none, she sighed and put it plainly:

"*** games." "Trust me Evelynn I am a man any sort of *** I would appreciate, but that woman is so cold. I'm still along way from how do say... warming her up. Also I was informed by lady Luxanna that i'm still along way form even kissing her romantically." *sigh*

Tentorer

10-14-2012

Rothus walks in, but then sees Tryndamere and quickly exits the store.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

James seems a bit embarrassed to be nearly naked, but seems to relax when he remembers that the Widowmaker stalks the Fields of Justice in similar attire. He follows Evelynn and stares at the extensive collection of clothing.
"I don't even know where to start," he says, laughing to try to take the edge off of his embarrassment.