Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

James walks into Evelynn's Boutique. Surveying the surroundings and all the people, inside, he smiles. "Looks like Evelynn knows what she's doing with this," he thinks to himself, walking further into the store. He begins browsing the clothing, not wanting to disturb Evelynn while she was working with other customers.

SuperMan Pix

10-10-2012

*Lulu skips back inside the establishment after her one week of waiting*

HIII Evelynn!!!! how is MY SUIT coming aloooong?

Heil Teemo

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jay's eyes sparkled momentarily. "That's perfect, Evelynn. Just right." Before she noticed, he stashed away a spectrometer he'd been pointing at the cloth behind her back. "So, think that'd be good for a cloak?"
"Well, the color is a bit garish for my tastes, but the fabric is elegant and posh. I'd say a cloak made out of this would be the talk of the town." Evelynn slashed out about five feet of the material and draped it over her shoulder. "Shall we get started?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
He stares at Evelynn for a moment before averting his gaze. "No I'm not sure exactly what you mean.... knowing you that could be a variety of things."
"Bedroom toys," Evelynn stated flatly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del grins. "I suppose so, haha, though I- I wouldn't wish to offend them." She looks over the racks of clothing and finds a long-sleeved shirt in red. "Ah- what do you think of this?" She holds it up in front of herself for Evelynn's inspection.
"I think," Evelynn snatched the shirt away and threw it behind her like she was casting aside a piece of trash, "That you came here for something far more flattering than that." She inspected one of her many racks and after some silent deliberation, pulled out a low-cut sheer blouse. "What do you think about this?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
That's rude I bathe, but I had just came back from a journey when I came in here. I should have bathe before I came here tho. I was not expecting all this to happen.
Evelynn chuckled and began to scrub Tryndamere's scalp. "I kid, of course. I can hardly blame you for your active lifestyle. Such is the life of a king, right?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu skips back inside the establishment after her one week of waiting*

HIII Evelynn!!!! how is MY SUIT coming aloooong?
Evelynn is kneeling in front of a tiny, yordle-sized mannequin, applying the finishing touches to Lulu's rather ostentatious tuxedo. "Nearly done, dear. I must say, I would never have made something like this myself. You have... unique tastes."

Roseofchaos

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"I think," Evelynn snatched the shirt away and threw it behind her like she was casting aside a piece of trash, "That you came here for something far more flattering than that." She inspected one of her many racks and after some silent deliberation, pulled out a low-cut sheer blouse. "What do you think about this?"
"Ah-" Del blinks as Evelynn tosses away the shirt, and looks over the blouse that's been selected- it's not something she'd usually wear, but it certainly has an appeal to it. "I've... never worn something along these lines," she admits, "but it looks quite nice- could I try it on?" She smiles.

Trynd The King

10-10-2012

Quote:
Evelynn chuckled and began to scrub Tryndamere's scalp. "I kid, of course. I can hardly blame you for your active lifestyle. Such is the life of a king, right?"
The life of a King is active, but not in the way I would like. Id rather be in the front line of battle than in a palace with pen and paper. Tryndamere grumbles. I sometimes I wish I was just a simple barbarian again.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
"Bedroom toys," Evelynn stated flatly.
"Are you insinuating that I can't sati...." He replied quite defensively at her statement. "No, I don't think that will be required. Sadly nothing is even official yet."

Mister Crow

10-10-2012

James continues browsing around the store, stopping briefly to examine his own ensemble and sigh. He knows he needs something a bit more... professional. Giving up on the idea of picking something out by himself, he walks up to Evelynn.
"Sorry to be a bother," he starts. "I was wondering if I could gain some assistance with picking out a new wardrobe. My current one is... worn." There are a few tears in the clothing.

Jaykoboy

10-11-2012

Quote:
"Well, the color is a bit garish for my tastes, but the fabric is elegant and posh. I'd say a cloak made out of this would be the talk of the town." Evelynn slashed out about five feet of the material and draped it over her shoulder. "Shall we get started?"
Jay nodded. "Yes, let's."

((What else can I say? I know nothing of fashion. -.-))

((Disclaimer: Excluding gems. Because gems are truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, outrageous.))

SuperMan Pix

10-11-2012

Quote:
Evelynn is kneeling in front of a tiny, yordle-sized mannequin, applying the finishing touches to Lulu's rather ostentatious tuxedo. "Nearly done, dear. I must say, I would never have made something like this myself. You have... unique tastes."
Lulu made a small chuckle and continues to speak to Evelynn

DID you honestly THINK that I WOULD be ANY DIFFERENT?

Heil Teemo

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
"Ah-" Del blinks as Evelynn tosses away the shirt, and looks over the blouse that's been selected- it's not something she'd usually wear, but it certainly has an appeal to it. "I've... never worn something along these lines," she admits, "but it looks quite nice- could I try it on?" She smiles.
"Of course you may." Evelynn handed Del the shirt and pointed to the nearby changing rooms. "Remember: The amount of attention you want will be determined with whether you wear a bra with that shirt or not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
The life of a King is active, but not in the way I would like. Id rather be in the front line of battle than in a palace with pen and paper. Tryndamere grumbles. I sometimes I wish I was just a simple barbarian again.
"Maybe you could ask Ashe to fulfill that fantasy for you," Evelynn helpfully provided. "Ever heard of roleplaying?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
"Are you insinuating that I can't sati...." He replied quite defensively at her statement. "No, I don't think that will be required. Sadly nothing is even official yet."
"Damn." Evelynn grumbled. "I never get to use my back room."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James continues browsing around the store, stopping briefly to examine his own ensemble and sigh. He knows he needs something a bit more... professional. Giving up on the idea of picking something out by himself, he walks up to Evelynn.
"Sorry to be a bother," he starts. "I was wondering if I could gain some assistance with picking out a new wardrobe. My current one is... worn." There are a few tears in the clothing.
"Of course!" Evelynn smiles and follows her new customer around the store. "Or I could repair your damaged garments, if you'd like. I do repairs here as well."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jay nodded. "Yes, let's."

((What else can I say? I know nothing of fashion. -.-))

((Disclaimer: Excluding gems. Because gems are truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, outrageous.))
((Truly.))

"Shouldn't take long, but I have a few orders before yours." Evelynn carries the fabric to her work table and lays it flat. "A few days, perhaps?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Lulu made a small chuckle and continues to speak to Evelynn

DID you honestly THINK that I WOULD be ANY DIFFERENT?
"Of course not. Honestly, I expected something far weirder than a photo-negative tuxedo." Evelynn chuckles and stands up, stepping aside to reveal her work to Lulu. "It's done. What do you think?"