Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn looked shocked. "No king of mine will be wearing the dusty old finery's of dead royalty! Tryndamere, I will make you shine!" Evelynn finished her work and stood back to admire the now smartly dress barbarian king. "Clothing-wise anyway. A good shave and a haircut wouldn't hurt either, y'know."
Tryndamere laughs.HAHAHA, shine, leave the shining to Taric that boy ain't right. As for me presentable may be more appropriate. Hmm, a shave and a cut you say. Well I have always had this rough beard, and my hair long but I guess I could cut it a bit and clean. Would you know anyone who cant give me a trim?

Jaykoboy

10-05-2012

Quote:
"All right," Evelynn wrapped her measuring tape around Jay's neck, nodded at the result, then went into her textiles closet. Inside was a world of colorful spools of every type of fabric known to man. Evelynn immediately zeroed in on the royal purple and pulled a length of it out for Jay's inspection. "What do you think? Too majestic?"
((Sorry...my on-time derped last week.))

He took a quick look at the deep violet. "Well, I certainly appreciate its color, but I think it'd clash with my eyes. Also, yeah, it is a bit majestic. I don't want to be mistaken for a king or anything. Heh." He took a quick look around the spools. "Have anything in a greenish-blue?"

AsktheCardmaster

10-05-2012

((Due to the visual updates.))

Twisted Fate enters the store with more confidence in his stride than usual. It appears he was in a very good mood today. He tipped his hat to Evelynn as he entered the store. "Howdy Eve, are mah new threads in today?"

st0pb0t

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del nods, noticing the reaction, but deciding not to mention it. She's wearing a fairly simple blouse, trousers, and some worn leather boots. "Thank you. I suppose I'm just looking for something a little less boring than this; I haven't been shopping in a while... what would you recommend?"

She seems embarrassed. "I'd ask for something specific, but fashion isn't my strong suit."
"Hm..." Evelynn circles Del like a shark, examining her shape and current style of clothing. After a moment of silent scrutiny, she snaps her fingers, indicating the proverbial light bulb has been lit. "I think you would look amazing in a a spaghetti-strap sundress."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoness Syndra View Post
"...not, not exactly." Syndra admitted after another somewhat awkward pause. Was she really that easy to read? Either way, this whole process of measurements was clearly having some bizarre repercussions, but what these were, she couldn't guess. "Sh-shall we just carry on?"
"Of course." Evelynn indicated that Syndra was allowed to dress and walked her back out into the display area. She gestured at a mannequin and beamed. "This is a classic short sleeve and jeans number. Casual but not trashy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere laughs.HAHAHA, shine, leave the shining to Taric that boy ain't right. As for me presentable may be more appropriate. Hmm, a shave and a cut you say. Well I have always had this rough beard, and my hair long but I guess I could cut it a bit and clean. Would you know anyone who cant give me a trim?
"Why, of course I do." Evelynn spun in place like a cartoon and wore a barber's frock and held a pair of scissors when she finished. "I'm multi-talented."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
((Sorry...my on-time derped last week.))

He took a quick look at the deep violet. "Well, I certainly appreciate its color, but I think it'd clash with my eyes. Also, yeah, it is a bit majestic. I don't want to be mistaken for a king or anything. Heh." He took a quick look around the spools. "Have anything in a greenish-blue?"
Evelynn nodded and snapped the textile back into place. She approached another and pulled it out, revealing an algae-colored fabric. "Perhaps something lighter?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Due to the visual updates.))

Twisted Fate enters the store with more confidence in his stride than usual. It appears he was in a very good mood today. He tipped his hat to Evelynn as he entered the store. "Howdy Eve, are mah new threads in today?"
Evelynn was standing in the middle of her boutique, circling a mannequin decked out in Twisted Fate's new duds from hat to heel. She looked up and smiled through a mouth full of pins and hugged him cordially. "Just about, love. You're lucky I knew your measurements and didn't have to force you to stand in place while I made these alterations."

Trynd The King

10-06-2012

Quote:
"Why, of course I do." Evelynn spun in place like a cartoon and wore a barber's frock and held a pair of scissors when she finished. "I'm multi-talented."
HAHAHA, interesting choice of words. Very well then I am in your care.

-King Tryndamere

Roseofchaos

10-06-2012

Quote:
"Hm..." Evelynn circles Del like a shark, examining her shape and current style of clothing. After a moment of silent scrutiny, she snaps her fingers, indicating the proverbial light bulb has been lit. "I think you would look amazing in a a spaghetti-strap sundress."
"Really~? I've never worn one," she replies, and smiles. "Well... I'll take your word for it. What colors would you recommend?"

st0pb0t

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
HAHAHA, interesting choice of words. Very well then I am in your care.

-King Tryndamere
"Follow me," Evelynn beckoned silkily and lead Tryndamere into the normally employee-only bathroom. Inside was a small makeshift barber shop, but it contained everything required to make small beautifications if an actual salon was out of the question. Evelynn knew she'd never be able to convince Tryndamere to visit a salon, so this was the next best thing.

"Take a seat, please." She flapped out the sheet that was draped over the back of the chair.

Quote:
"Really~? I've never worn one," she replies, and smiles. "Well... I'll take your word for it. What colors would you recommend?"
"Hm... perhaps something red," Evelynn pondered out loud. "Depends on how much attention you want drawn to your chest, I suppose."

Roseofchaos

10-06-2012

Quote:
"Hm... perhaps something red," Evelynn pondered out loud. "Depends on how much attention you want drawn to your chest, I suppose."
Del laughs, indicating her relative flatness. "I could use all the help I can get," she admits, "people often wonder if I'm not actually male. It's... my aim in coming here, that I might lessen the frequency of that." She shrugs.

AsktheCardmaster

10-07-2012

Quote:
Evelynn was standing in the middle of her boutique, circling a mannequin decked out in Twisted Fate's new duds from hat to heel. She looked up and smiled through a mouth full of pins and hugged him cordially. "Just about, love. You're lucky I knew your measurements and didn't have to force you to stand in place while I made these alterations."
Twisted Fate returned the embrace, "Atleast Ah made a lastin' impression n' its shame ya' didn't make me. Ah've missed yer' company." he said.

st0pb0t

10-07-2012

Quote:
Del laughs, indicating her relative flatness. "I could use all the help I can get," she admits, "people often wonder if I'm not actually male. It's... my aim in coming here, that I might lessen the frequency of that." She shrugs.
"Well, there are a number of things I can do. Low-cut blouses, push-up bras, short-shorts... all of those and more will draw attention to your feminine traits. You're a pretty girl; you don't need big boobs to get noticed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate returned the embrace, "Atleast Ah made a lastin' impression n' its shame ya' didn't make me. Ah've missed yer' company." he said.
"We can still hang out, Twisty. And who knows? Maybe one day we'll get together again. I do miss that personal touch you put on everything." Evelynn winked and returned her attention to his outfit. "Anyway, I scrapped those old rags of yours and remade it from the ground up. Less gypsy, more high roller. Finer fabrics, less broad pauldrons... I even had a leatherworker friend of mine make you a pair of boots that aren't triangular."