Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archoness Syndra

Member

10-03-2012

((Blargh, sorry. Internet issues going on here on campus, like shockwaves of vile sluggishness. This is being written after 4 system restarts.))

Perhaps seclusion had been a bad idea, as Evelynn's fashionista phrasing simply sailed over Syndra's head. There wasn't much that could be said about the comment but, it was as a flip of the coin as to how to respond. "Erm...thank you, I suppose. Will you be needing to take any further measurements?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoness Syndra View Post
((Blargh, sorry. Internet issues going on here on campus, like shockwaves of vile sluggishness. This is being written after 4 system restarts.))

Perhaps seclusion had been a bad idea, as Evelynn's fashionista phrasing simply sailed over Syndra's head. There wasn't much that could be said about the comment but, it was as a flip of the coin as to how to respond. "Erm...thank you, I suppose. Will you be needing to take any further measurements?"
Evelynn quirked an eyebrow. "You have no idea what I just said, do you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Wonderful. I don't, ah, have anything like you described in stock, so I'll have to hand craft it. Shouldn't take more than a week." Evelynn left the changing area and headed for the register. "I'll write you up a receipt. Come back this time next week and your order will be ready."
OKAY!!!

*Lulu takes of her hat and starts fishing around in it*

soooo, how MUCH is this GONNA cost ME?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
OKAY!!!

*Lulu takes of her hat and starts fishing around in it*

soooo, how MUCH is this GONNA cost ME?
"Depends on how much you want to spend. I could use cheaper materials and cut the cost in half, or I could make the most lavish tuxedo ever seen by mortal eyes and break your bank." Evelynn shrugs. "Up to you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Depends on how much you want to spend. I could use cheaper materials and cut the cost in half, or I could make the most lavish tuxedo ever seen by mortal eyes and break your bank." Evelynn shrugs. "Up to you."
hmmmmm.....

*Lulu turns her hot over on Evelynns desk before a small torrent of various valuable objects pour out of her hat. Gold ores, several mediums sized gems of various colors and brilliance, and bottles of pixie dust start to pile on top of the Widowmaker's desk, ending with a Watermelon-sized, beautifully cut diamond landing at the very tip of the Valuable pile*


WHAT would THIS give me??

*Lulu points at the pile*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
hmmmmm.....

*Lulu turns her hot over on Evelynns desk before a small torrent of various valuable objects pour out of her hat. Gold ores, several mediums sized gems of various colors and brilliance, and bottles of pixie dust start to pile on top of the Widowmaker's desk, ending with a Watermelon-sized, beautifully cut diamond landing at the very tip of the Valuable pile*


WHAT would THIS give me??

*Lulu points at the pile*
Evelynn stares slack-jawed at the mountain of wealth being dumped on her desk. After the last diamond falls, she composes herself and clears her throat. "The best. I'll get started."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

Senior Member

10-04-2012

After hesitating at the door, Del walks into the shop, seeming a little nervous around all these champions.

"Ah- hello," she says, waving to Evelynn. "I'm... looking for something a little less plain to wear, and this seemed like the right place to start."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
After hesitating at the door, Del walks into the shop, seeming a little nervous around all these champions.

"Ah- hello," she says, waving to Evelynn. "I'm... looking for something a little less plain to wear, and this seemed like the right place to start."
"You've come to the right place! Welcome to the Bout-- eeargh..."

Evelynn nearly choked on her own tongue at the heavily scarred woman before her. She mentally kicked herself for being so obviously rude but tried to hastily deflect it. "--Boutique le Magnifique, and yes, I can help you."

Evelynn offered a toothy, worried smile.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Del nods, noticing the reaction, but deciding not to mention it. She's wearing a fairly simple blouse, trousers, and some worn leather boots. "Thank you. I suppose I'm just looking for something a little less boring than this; I haven't been shopping in a while... what would you recommend?"

She seems embarrassed. "I'd ask for something specific, but fashion isn't my strong suit."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archoness Syndra

Member

10-04-2012

"...not, not exactly." Syndra admitted after another somewhat awkward pause. Was she really that easy to read? Either way, this whole process of measurements was clearly having some bizarre repercussions, but what these were, she couldn't guess. "Sh-shall we just carry on?"