Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

10-02-2012

Gerald walks in
"Hello?"he calls to eve

SuperMan Pix

10-02-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:
Evelynn looks at the picture and quirks an eyebrow. "It is very dashing... and very masculine. Don't you want something more lady-like?" Evelynn pulled the curtain of the changing area closed and sat down on the bench, patting the seat next to her for Lulu.

*Lulu sits down and beams at Evelynn*

i HAVE PLENTY of LADY-LIKE clothes!!! i just REALLY like the SUIT and TIE after i TRIED it on ON when i INFILTRATED Bandle CITY!!

Trynd The King

10-02-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:
Evelynn pinched the loose fabric around his shoulders and midsection and began popping out the stitching with a croquet needle. After, she resewed the seams, making each section comfortable and tailored.

Tryndamere notices that each section is fitting perfectly with his body.
This is amazing, I didn't know you could make clothes fit this perfectly to ones body. I should get all my clothes tailored.

-King Tryndamere

Heil Teemo

10-02-2012

Quote:
Kurogano:
He cocked his head as he looked to her lowering one eyebrow. "The lucky lady?"

"Well yes. Surely a handsome young man such as yourself isn't in here just to buy new clothes. You're trying to impress someone, right?"

Quote:
benjimenfire:
Gerald walks in
"Hello?"he calls to eve

Evelynn looks up from some tax forms and smiles. "Welcome. What can I do for you?"

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:

*Lulu sits down and beams at Evelynn*

i HAVE PLENTY of LADY-LIKE clothes!!! i just REALLY like the SUIT and TIE after i TRIED it on ON when i INFILTRATED Bandle CITY!!

"... All right then."

Evelynn knew better than to question Lulu about anything. The answer would either be incomprehensible or painful. She began to take the little yordle's measurements, from waist to bust, and annotated each. "So... you want a tuxedo and a top hat."

Quote:
Trynd The King:

Tryndamere notices that each section is fitting perfectly with his body.
This is amazing, I didn't know you could make clothes fit this perfectly to ones body. I should get all my clothes tailored.

-King Tryndamere

"You're a king. I'm surprised you don't already." Evelynn chuckled and marked his right sleeve cuff with a few needles, mentally marking where she'd have to taper it.

Jaykoboy

10-02-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:

((Mass Effect has no place here. :P ))

Evelynn sat through Jay's tirade with a mask of careful contemplation. She needed a bit of thought in order to get a feeling for what would look best on any given person. "So, you want your current cloak to be flashier, or an entirely new one?" Evelynn grabbed the royal blue cape and looked it over. "Neither should be hard. As far as a Harrowing costume... that's not usually my sort of thing but I'm sure I have some old plastic vampire teeth lying around..."

"Well, I'd like a new one. This one is fine for day-to-day already. And pity you don't do costumes. Guess I might have to ask Leona for advice on that; she seems sensible enough..."

((I've never played ME, so I have no clue what ME ref I was making. However, I did make a DW ref.))

SuperMan Pix

10-02-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:
"... All right then."

Evelynn knew better than to question Lulu about anything. The answer would either be incomprehensible or painful. She began to take the little yordle's measurements, from waist to bust, and annotated each. "So... you want a tuxedo and a top hat."

YUP!!! AND if THEY can be IN both BLACK and WHITE that would BE AWESOME!!!

Heil Teemo

10-02-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
"Well, I'd like a new one. This one is fine for day-to-day already. And pity you don't do costumes. Guess I might have to ask Leona for advice on that; she seems sensible enough..."

((I've never played ME, so I have no clue what ME ref I was making. However, I did make a DW ref.))

"All right," Evelynn wrapped her measuring tape around Jay's neck, nodded at the result, then went into her textiles closet. Inside was a world of colorful spools of every type of fabric known to man. Evelynn immediately zeroed in on the royal purple and pulled a length of it out for Jay's inspection. "What do you think? Too majestic?"

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
YUP!!! AND if THEY can be IN both BLACK and WHITE that would BE AWESOME!!!

"Er, you mean like a white dress shirt under the tuxedo jacket, right?" Evelynn hoped so. She wasn't sure if her poor heart could bear to make a suit that was half black and half white, split down the middle.

SuperMan Pix

10-02-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:
"All right," Evelynn wrapped her measuring tape around Jay's neck, nodded at the result, then went into her textiles closet. Inside was a world of colorful spools of every type of fabric known to man. Evelynn immediately zeroed in on the royal purple and pulled a length of it out for Jay's inspection. "What do you think? Too majestic?"

"Er, you mean like a white dress shirt under the tuxedo jacket, right?" Evelynn hoped so. She wasn't sure if her poor heart could bear to make a suit that was half black and half white, split down the middle.

yea THAT works!! but I WAS actually THINKING the OPPOSITE!!! a BLACK dress SHIRT under a WHITE Tuxido JACKET complete WITH matching WHITE dress PANTS and a BLACK Top hat! would THAT work?

Heil Teemo

10-02-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
yea THAT works!! but I WAS actually THINKING the OPPOSITE!!! a BLACK dress SHIRT under a WHITE Tuxido JACKET complete WITH matching WHITE dress PANTS and a BLACK Top hat! would THAT work?

That was... slightly less hideous.

"I suppose so, sure." Evelynn flipped to a blank page on her notepad and began a rough sketch of Lulu's idea. "Do you want a traditional collar or a plunging one? Show off those pretty little ta-ta's of yours."

SuperMan Pix

10-03-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:
That was... slightly less hideous.

"I suppose so, sure." Evelynn flipped to a blank page on her notepad and began a rough sketch of Lulu's idea. "Do you want a traditional collar or a plunging one? Show off those pretty little ta-ta's of yours."

meh, I WOULD like the TRADITIONAL collar PLEAAAASE!!! i WANT to use this FOR formal EVENTS anyways. and BESIDES, i think PEOPLE notice MY PERSONALITY over my ASSETS normally, which IS A RARITY among FEMALES.