Champion Spotlight: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artifictional

09-27-2012

So, I downloaded the KhaZix Patch (Which was a hassle for technical problems on my end)
But he ins't available in the store yet
when does he go live?

Satarrus

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorin1 View Post
If anything that effect is irritatingly over done on that skin. The effect is perfectly visible on the default skin too. Stop starting bush fires.
Irritating or not is subjective, not really relevant. And really this is not a bush fire, try playing him with the skin and then without, or watch the spotlight closely, without skin sometimes there literally isn't any indication of isolated targets. The skin ALWAYS shows the red target on proper enemies AND has a sound effect.

XxBabylonxX

09-27-2012

Thundurthize

09-27-2012

Teamfight clips were horrendous, imo.

EminentFate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satarrus View Post
That Mecha skin.. pay to win much? If you don't know what I'm talking about, the skin has VASTLY improved visual effects to display isolated targets + sound effect.
how the duck is improved visual effects payed to win?

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

tbh I feel the spotlight this time was a littel weak Phreak for showing examples of what the champion can do. Some fights dodging in out of the bushes around the middle of the map areas could be extremely dynamic for this champion. The one linear action sequence was not that great and Kha really was the highlight of that action especially since he got stunned by morgana.

EspadaPrimo

09-27-2012

I just feel that this is a slightly diffrent clone of Rengar. same playstyle and same purpose.

ChilledChaox

09-27-2012

anyone knows close to when hes coming out? i cant waity to play him!!!

MechaMacster

09-27-2012

Yay for a Mecha skin! not that I'm biased or anything...

Wolfskymoon

09-27-2012

..i feel a little bit disappointed.. the look of this champion made me interested in him.. but then i watched this champion spotlight.. wow.. he looks like junk.. ill just wait till they make a zergling knock-off that focuses on fast attacks and movement speed..