Champion Spotlight: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hellbot8000

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torithus View Post
Guys Kha'Zix and Rengar are based off of Alien (Kha'Zix) vs Predator (Rengar) they should seem the same. Also i've seen a secret passive from the 2. If Rengar is above 16 and Kha'Zix kills him he gains a evolution point or so im told and with Rengar if Kha'Zix is also above 16 he no longer loses stacks on his Personal Item and it actually turns into Kha'Zix head or also im told. I think that would be very cool so that there are more Rival fights in LoL bringing out the lore that LoL has but ingame!
I've seen the same thing, when kha'zix is 16 and rengar has the bone tooth neckalace "the hunt is on" event will start in game. The first of the two to score a kill on the other gets (for Kha'zix) his last evolution point, and (for Rengar) he gets Kha'zix's head witch is a fully stacked bone tooth necalace and can't go down from dying.

Adumu

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largescuba View Post
So his ultimate pops projectiles? Didn't they get rid of Flash doing that for being broke and lame?
No, no. His ult, when evolved, gives him damage reduction when activated. Phreak mentions the timing because his ult lasts one second, so you can't just pop it and run in if you actually wanna get full use of it. Basically, it's one second of damage reduction that needs to be activated just as you're about to take a hit.

Daveydukes

09-27-2012

Riot please stop making these try hard champions. stick to the simple stuff. all these new champs are overly "complicated" and just silly.

OMG Whistler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzero1 View Post
i love how phreak is advocating a build that would only work if the enemy team is incredibly stupid and doesnt use oracles. free tip people if his passive resets when you cant see him make sure you can always see him through this magical device known as oracles.
Oracles or not if he goes into a bush you can't see him...

When he goes into the fog of war you can't see him...

Feel free to waste money on oracles...

Thanks,
Whistler

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

BeetleBorg FTW!!

Anatolie

09-27-2012

when they will put the champion

HolyRulz is BacK

09-27-2012

It's beautyful i can't wait T_T

DarkSaborComa

09-27-2012

why the spotlight so early o-o

Havicks

09-27-2012

refund rengar buy this one hmmhmm

Ewlocke

09-27-2012

Does anybody have a clue when he is coming out? i woke up this morning and had to update my client, and i was reading the things it was adding, and it was alot of Kha'Zix stuff, but when i actually logged in, he wasnt in my store, and nothing had changed. Any Ideas?