Champion Spotlight: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CubanAce

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusWolf View Post
I wonder how Rengar players will counter this now on Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline? Let the hunting begin!
Im a rengar player,and il tell u that rengar is getting nerf, so hes gona get owned by khazix same for the rest,it depends how u play them, if u play smart u can beat any champion, on the second day that rengar came out i did 29 kills in classic PVP top lane ,hes just that awsome,but after the nerf hes gona be weak and harly do the burst damage he used to,khazix in the other hand is gona rape away,untill people start complaining of how OP he is and he well get nerf same way rengar is.

Wolféran Maximus

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanAce View Post
Im a rengar player,and il tell u that rengar is getting nerf, so hes gona get owned by khazix same for the rest,it depends how u play them, if u play smart u can beat any champion, on the second day that rengar came out i did 29 kills in classic PVP top lane ,hes just that awsome,but after the nerf hes gona be weak and harly do the burst damage he used to,khazix in the other hand is gona rape away,untill people start complaining of how OP he is and he well get nerf same way rengar is.
Rengar is getting a nerf?! Better play jungle with Warwick then

Britzius

09-26-2012

Hey look! It's another Rengar ;p

Mestaaja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

So how does void assault block a turret shot? Since way back you're not supposed to be able to dodge projectiles... Why can one champion ignore that rule all of a sudden?

Oriannna Grande

09-26-2012

Evoled E skill = double rengar passive range :0

Drghouse

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestaaja View Post
So how does void assault block a turret shot? Since way back you're not supposed to be able to dodge projectiles... Why can one champion ignore that rule all of a sudden?
/facepalm

Morello

Lead Designer

09-26-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BicuriousBoy View Post
variety ;p
Dual release, we like the tie-in, though it seems that might be lost on at least some of the forum community. I wonder if people like this type of evented release.

Two is not a big number, though I will admit memories run short.

Phourc

09-26-2012

So does this mean he's coming out tomorrow?

shuuchi

09-26-2012

unique? hardly...

the kit looks exactly like rengar's - its just that things are switched around here and there...just like yi, f"yi"ora and ev"yi"lin

the only part i like about this champ is that it is a metabolic-boosted zergling and the big isolated mark from the machine skin that would have probably been a better use for a ghost-caitlyn "NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED" skin

Hanbei Fei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

I love the mecha skin LoL is starting to give me the feeling I'm playing Gundam or Transformers Decepticon side...urgot...pfe...cho... and now Kha'Zix. Need more battlecast/mecha skins, one for kog would be awesome