Are we suppose to focus Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

10-07-2012

Because late game, cooldown reset is amazing as it is, but 8xx true dmg is kinda op i think

Degnared

10-07-2012

If he's building DPS for some reason, then yes (I've seen Dariuses [Darii?] build triforce or Ad carry builds before. It's bad, and they should be focused.) Otherwise, try to kite him until his DPS teammates are dead. If they have multiple brusiers, then killing Darius before the others is probably a good idea.

Redeemed In Fire

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degnared View Post
If he's building DPS for some reason, then yes (I've seen Dariuses [Darii?] build triforce or Ad carry builds before. It's bad, and they should be focused.) Otherwise, try to kite him until his DPS teammates are dead. If they have multiple brusiers, then killing Darius before the others is probably a good idea.
Darius should build some DPS (read: sanguine blade and one AS item, most often Wits End). Without it, he takes far too long to do his job.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Darius should build some DPS (read: sanguine blade and one AS item, most often Wits End). Without it, he takes far too long to do his job.

i'm assuming i'll regret this later if it catches on but how well does Darius work with the good ole Mana tankwick build?

Degnared

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
I agree. I'm referring to that Triforce rush Durrius you see every so often. My point was that you shouldn't focus Darius first if he's building correctly... but I guess the same could be said of any champion.

otirruborez

10-07-2012

focus the guy that's kicking your ass. if it's darius, then kill him.