Any pro kayles? (at top lane)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-25-2012

Looking for a build and such.... all the builds I've seen are pretty ****ty, and yes I know some stuffs situational, but core items and whatnot

lastchancexi

09-25-2012

IE/PD is the key to any Kayle build, like many AD carries. Just run double Doran's --> IE --> PD --> GA --> LW

ZeroQuest96

09-26-2012

Depends on how you like Kayle. I like her hybrid because you can't counter the ad and ap damage without sacrificing your build so the enemy doesn't counter build you or they do nothing after they do.

Generally, on hybrid Kayle I get boots/pots. Then I get my fiendish codex. After that I finish my nashor's tooth and grab my berzerker's greaves. Then I get the triforce Sheen>Zeal>Phage. Then I run an I-Edge (you can get BF sword earlier for the damage). Then I get a phantom dancer. Situational: Madred's Bloodrazer if they are building health, Black Cleaver to shred off their armor, Malady if you get shut down and need attack speed, maybe some tanky items (warmogs/Force of nature/Thornmail) if they just focus you, and a wit's end is great if they start building ap and you need magic resist.