Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lf duo partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lovemuffins

09-26-2012

im 1100 right now been stuck here for about 20ish games now. i usually adc or mid and theres moment where a kill or two might have been my fault but all the losses i have gotten these last few days just were not my fault and i dont really have friends to que with. my kd is something like 7/4/8. i dont want to sound cocky but when we win the game its always because of me and when we lose i can honestly say 3/10 of my losses were based a on a poor lane partner pushing to hard

Aureline

09-26-2012

Realize that a loss is hardly ever the fault of just one person. It is a series of branching decisions on everyone's part. Absolving yourself of all blame in the end does nothing to help you grow as a player. Acknowledge every situation, and learn from it.

When you go mid and do well, it's entirely 100% possible for the other lanes to suffer while you're still in your happy place, resulting in a win of your lane, but a loss of your game as a whole.

I don't understand what the purpose of this thread is. Are you looking for duo/trio partners to queue with, or are you lamenting the state of players you run into?

Lovemuffins

09-26-2012

i just want someone to que with cuz i have no friends

Aureline

09-26-2012

My advice is to just play some Normals or bot games until you run into like-minded folks you'd feel comfortable jumping into a game with. (: