Who Would You Put Your Money On?

Darius, the Hand of Noxus 18 19.35%
Vayne, the Night Hunter 75 80.65%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Darius vs Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IGotCareless2

09-27-2012

Vayne would start chunking Darius, he would Apprehend, she'd Condemn and then Tumble away, and then chunk him in safety, due to Apprehend's CD.

Twisted Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

I have laned as vayne vs darius. the darius wins hand down . he had flash and exhaust GG

xDivineCC

07-27-2013

Today I vs'ed a vayne when I was playing darius. I was so annoyed of how I couldn't reach vayne because she would always kite me. Darius can't reach her because he has short range. Melee vs ranged champions will always be hard because ranged champions will kite melee champions. It's whether if you have the skill to not die and make a come back to win the game. The damage that darius does is his Q. If he can't land that... Vayne will wreck.

Thaiboxer87

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
They play in different lanes. The only time you'd ever see this matchup in a lane would be at very low ELO, which means that the winner doesn't really reflect the champion's abilities.
Voyboy plays Vayne top. Sure, low elo stuff.

Thaiboxer87

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDivineCC View Post
Today I vs'ed a vayne when I was playing darius. I was so annoyed of how I couldn't reach vayne because she would always kite me. Darius can't reach her because he has short range. Melee vs ranged champions will always be hard because ranged champions will kite melee champions. It's whether if you have the skill to not die and make a come back to win the game. The damage that darius does is his Q. If he can't land that... Vayne will wreck.
take exhaust?? flash??call jungle gank?? use brush??? Darius wins against Vayne easy. Vayne is wayyyy too late game to lane against Darius-the motherfcking early game monster.

Akromah

07-27-2013

Darius early vayne late. There's really not much to compare here.

Also vayne top or adc top is becoming more common.

The Lord Mayor

07-28-2013

I have actually played this matchup in the top lane as Vayne. Let me tell you all that Darius can actually somewhat zone Vayne.

Vayne is super reliant on aggresion and poking to win her lane. Often Vayne must auto+auto-tumble to perform her burst combo of procing silver bolts. Thus, she must chase to trigger her main source of uncounterable poke.

Darius can very easily counter this primary Vayne mechanic by landing a hook and bursting the **** outta her. Thus pre-6 this is more of a farm lane with a very slight advantage to Darius.

Between level 6 and when Vayne gets Blade of the ruined king, This is a relatively even lane. Vayne has decent poke and much better kiting potential with her abilities including her ult. However, Darius suddenly gains much more kill potential with his ult. However, Vayne gets a gradual advantage as her Q's cooldown becomes lower and lower.
If Vayne lands a stun on Darius with around 50% hp she can kill him. If Darius lands a hook onto a 70% hp Vayne he can kill her.

After getting Blade is when Vayne becomes uncatchable. Now Darius has no hope in sticking to Vayne since she can knock him away, and use tumble and blade's movement speed to kite him hard.