A community dedicated to helping players improve!

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fs Son0fSilas

09-27-2012

I'm not pro by any means, but I have the knowledge with only a slight lack of ability in application.

Made it to 1437 before plumeting to 900 because of ego and hubirus. After applying myself, and taking responsebility for losses I could have prevented, I'm fluxuating between 1250 and 1315 (before the new rank system) and am currently sitting at 1251.

I would really like to improve and I hope to hit gold before the end of the season. I love theorycraft and helping new players. I'd be able to help coach players on mid, support, and objective clearing.

ninjapanda

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSilas View Post
I'm not pro by any means, but I have the knowledge with only a slight lack of ability in application.

Made it to 1437 before plumeting to 900 because of ego and hubirus. After applying myself, and taking responsebility for losses I could have prevented, I'm fluxuating between 1250 and 1315 (before the new rank system) and am currently sitting at 1251.

I would really like to improve and I hope to hit gold before the end of the season. I love theorycraft and helping new players. I'd be able to help coach players on mid, support, and objective clearing.
Get on the website and find me on RaidCall, let's have a chat

ninjapanda

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cegrogan View Post
Awesome 5v5 rating, that is extremely telling of skill in my opinion, way more than solo queue.You're doing a great service to the community.
Thanks for the support

ninjapanda

09-28-2012

bump!!

ninjapanda

09-28-2012

looking for mentors to join us!

DaisiesAndDukes

09-28-2012

I'm looking for help and improvement so I'll definitely check your site out. Wat is RaidCall btw?

Fs Son0fSilas

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisiesAndDukes View Post
I'm looking for help and improvement so I'll definitely check your site out. Wat is RaidCall btw?
I too am uniformed on RaidCall, I however assume it's some thing along the lines of vent?

DaRkLiGhT090

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapanda View Post
bump, if you're someone willing to help and have the power/knowledge to do so, please contact me!
I can either help, or be helped actually... I am level 30, sort of good, but not with all roles. I still need help on support/tank/jungler. Otherwise, i'm pretty good. My ranked isn't that good... Although, I usually play normal with my friends. Please feel free to add me, so we can talk. I have skype as well... Please get back to me somehow Thanks

ninjapanda

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisiesAndDukes View Post
Raidcall is our voice comm program!

ninjapanda

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkLiGhT090 View Post
I can either help, or be helped actually... I am level 30, sort of good, but not with all roles. I still need help on support/tank/jungler. Otherwise, i'm pretty good. My ranked isn't that good... Although, I usually play normal with my friends. Please feel free to add me, so we can talk. I have skype as well... Please get back to me somehow Thanks
There's an orientation thread on the website with info to RaidCall. It's the easiest way to get ahold of me!

12345612 ... 15