Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Seriously, when is ap eve going to get nerfed

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QQ Bro

Member

09-26-2012

This champion is beyond broken. instagib's ur ap carry, your ad carry, your support and oftentimes your bruisers. This is the most broken champ ive seen since release vayne. when are is riot going to wake up and realize this champion has very low risk, almost no counterplay (as warding doesnt even help), and no weaknesses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poisonpowder

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Weaknesses: can get zoned out of farm easily, has to get in melee range to do more than her ult/DFG worth of damage, squishy, vision wards


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeriphor

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Wow... just... your name... I can't handle the irony.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isnanu

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Assassin doing her job when you go glass cannon and dont play to protect the carry.

You deserve to die.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mogonk

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Never?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QQ Bro

Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Isnanu:
Assassin doing her job when you go glass cannon and dont play to protect the carry.

You deserve to die.



so ap eve having a 60% win ratio in platinum or above is "balanced"? makes sense


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodsInsanity

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Scylexian:
Weaknesses: can get zoned out of farm easily, has to get in melee range to do more than her ult/DFG worth of damage, squishy, vision wards

banshees veil.

if you break her ulti or dfg shes not going to 1 hit you.

even this being a troll post by an "scrub" idk why people wont get that..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poisonpowder

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
QQ Bro:
so ap eve having a 60% win ratio in platinum or above is "balanced"? makes sense

Prove that it's unbalanced, since you're the one making the claim.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isnanu

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
QQ Bro:
so ap eve having a 60% win ratio in platinum or above is "balanced"? makes sense

Man its like players sometimes dont protect their carry
Or tell the carry to build a banshees to counter eve
Or put down offensively placed wards for future team fights
Platinum players are just players better than normal- they still mess up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QQ Bro

Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
GodsInsanity:
banshees veil.

if you break her ulti or dfg shes not going to 1 hit you.

even this being a troll post by an "scrub" idk why people wont get that..



so every champion in the game immediately rushes banshies? sure thats a counter late game, but what about during the laning phase when shes roaming the map and theres nothing you can do about it?


123