after twitch remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistmann

09-24-2012

can he still jungle well?

jarrettrex2

09-24-2012

i remember i used to jungle twitch all the time..but alas, now not so much.
itll work, but not as well as be4, and with only a short invis setting up ganks is incredibly difficult.
his laning is better though, and id just stick with that for now.

MaeFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrettrex2 View Post
i remember i used to jungle twitch all the time..but alas, now not so much.
itll work, but not as well as be4, and with only a short invis setting up ganks is incredibly difficult.
his laning is better though, and id just stick with that for now.
Not sure where you get the idea that ganking with him is hard. Just saw a guy go almost 20/0/15 as jungle twitch. It is still very much viable.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

The problem with the current Twitch is he has no jungle sustain at the most critical time, the beginning. He's viable in the jungle, but so is Karthus. There are many champions that can do it better, but with a good communicating team it can be devastating.

You need to have teams bait a fight while you walk in invis, if not they will turn and focus you and you will die. They have to initiate, you're there for damage. Its important you realize this, because many champions, especially those on top lane, will just jump your bones and laugh.

You might get trolled for doing it, though. Just like Evelynn, Twitch still has a bad rap.

Anzell

09-25-2012

I just answered a different post about jungle twitch.
I actually feel he is harder to jungle now, he was transformed into being a competitive lane adc.
What I can tell you is to try him out and see how you like it. I can't stress enough to build wriggles and use attack speed runes if you have them though. Otherwise you will fall behind.

EyeHearShapes

09-25-2012

i jungle twitch ranked . im not good but he is a capable jungle although he doesnt fit the meta in that role

Sephïroth

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeHearShapes View Post
i jungle twitch ranked . im not good but he is a capable jungle although he doesnt fit the meta in that role
He wasn't kidding. He's 0/4 in ranked with Twitch.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/3...2#ranked-stats

mistmann

09-26-2012

i jungled him, got ganked twice in the jungle.... i did ok hes not a bad jungler just a slow one and ur team has to be ready for the gank, twitch doesnt always get the kill but he will force the other team out of pos for ur lanes to have lane dom, also cause them to spend more on wards in lane as well. if u see they have a slower jungler, you can counter with twitch... i wouldnt main him as a jungler though. not sure were id put him?