Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Pulsefire Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

12-21-2012

Ezreal what the you think of super heros?

Pulsefire Ezrèal

12-21-2012

Quote:
JadeKitten:
Mai's eyes widened as a strange projectile was suddenly sent towards her. Tempation to dive out of its path was there, but instead her hands would shoot out to try to catch it like one might a fish that leapt out of the river. She fumbled with it rather precariously, attempting to get it into a good, tight grip, "Hmm? The sky~" Blinking as she noticed the tab on the top. She'd pick at it a bit, before it'd pop sending a fountain of soda right into Mai's face.

Slowly her gaze shifted from the spewing can as the foamy soda started to settle, the front of her shirt, her hands and face all rather covered in it. Violet eyes locked on Ezreal, the hint of a something fierce glinting in it. An almost accusing look as if the man had intended for it to fountain out on her. It was made fairly obvious it's either been a very long time since she had soda, or she's never had it before.

Ezreal looked at her rather shocked, a drop of sweat dripped of his forehead as he laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head. He quickly went to grab something to help her wipe off the stains. He searched all over the place, his drawers, the kitchen, everywhere! Until he found some tissues which he gave her with an apologetic look on his face as he wiped off the soda foam on her arms and face.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't expect this to happen! Here let me help you..."

He briefly looked at Sona as he kept on wiping Mai's face and said

"Well it is adaptable to almost every kind of upgrades, do you have any specific ones in mind?"

Ask the String

12-21-2012

♪Well yes,♪ Sona started, ♪Not specifically weapon upgrades, more for looks though. I had an idea for your Snowdown present but wasn't sure if it would work.♪

Pulsefire Ezrèal

12-21-2012

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Well yes,♪ Sona started, ♪Not specifically weapon upgrades, more for looks though. I had an idea for your Snowdown present but wasn't sure if it would work.♪

"L-looks? Present?"

Ezreal looked really enthusiastic when she mentionned the present. He made his way to the desk and opened up a drawer, taking out one of his suit's blueprints so he can prepare the upgrade for it.

Ask the String

12-21-2012

Sona seemed a bit astonished by Ezreal's reaction to the word present.

♪Um...yea. Just a little something flashy to wear around on the fields or something,♪ she explained as he took out a blueprint, ♪What's that?♪

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

Mai's expression was somewhat flat until Ezreal started cleaning her face off. Her cheeks suddenly had a bit of a pink hue, blinking a little surprised at the blonde man. Her hand crept up to gently stop his attempt at cleaning her, looking a bit confused at the notion, "I'm okay.." She responded a bit shyly.

Sona soon grabbed her focus again when the talk of Snowdown and presents was mentioned. The soda semi-forgotten, except for the rich, sweet smell it left on her clothing.

Pulsefire Ezrèal

12-21-2012

"I-if you say so..."

Ezreal gazed at Mai with a friendly smile as he gave her another tissue just in-case she needed it and turned back to Sona, holding the blueprint in his hand and said in a rather delighted tone.

"This is the blueprint for my suit, you know the sort of instructions paper you need to have so you can be able to build it and upgrade it whenever you want. Now tell me, what do you have in mind dear Maven?"

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

More tissue was offered, and she accepted it with a hint of reluctance. She wondered at if this might explode as well, but he didn't seem particularly interested in causing her harm - at least not now. Violet eyes followed the blue print as it exchanged hands, looking curiously at it, and Sona. The tissue was left in an idle grip, more intrigued with their conversation then concerned over the soda drying into her clothing.

Ask the String

12-21-2012

Quote:
Pulsefire Ezrèal:
"I-if you say so..."

Ezreal gazed at Mai with a friendly smile as he gave her another tissue just in-case she needed it and turned back to Sona, holding the blueprint in his hand and said in a rather delighted tone.

"This is the blueprint for my suit, you know the sort of instructions paper you need to have so you can be able to build it and upgrade it whenever you want. Now tell me, what do you have in mind dear Maven?"

♪Oh I see,♪ Sona responded, ♪Well I had made a few crystals that were meant to change color and glow brightly whenever the wearer would use magic. I was thinking if they could be implemented into your suit, so you could give the enemy a light show before blasting them to pieces. I could even enchant them to play music too.♪

Pulsefire Ezrèal

12-21-2012

Ezreal's eyes widened up as he listened to Sona. The idea was just brilliant! He briefly looked at the blueprint and nodded.

"Hmm, well just hand me the crystals and I'll work on them, I might even add something from my own touch. This is just brilliant, I wish I thought of that before for the holidays..."

He looked at Mai and noticed her gaze that was focused on Sona and himself, giving her a soft smile before asking her, with a slight hint of curiousity in his tone.

"Did you get anything for Snowdown?"