Ask Pulsefire Ezreal

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-27-2012

PERL

How do you rate the power level of someone? What is the average power level of a champion? What is your opinion about the Ezreal of the present?

Ezreal

What is worse for you Noxus, Zaun or the Void? Its true that you came from the future to stop Battlecast Chogath?

-Starseer, Summoner

Pulsefire Ezrčal

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
PERL

How do you rate the power level of someone? What is the average power level of a champion? What is your opinion about the Ezreal of the present?

Ezreal

What is worse for you Noxus, Zaun or the Void? Its true that you came from the future to stop Battlecast Chogath?

-Starseer, Summoner

*Blip* "I rate them according to the criteria I have in display, taking notes of their intelligence, strength and how wise and strategic they are. The average power level of a champion compared to Ezreal is around, 1 or maybe 2. Nobody can out-match him.

The present Ezreal ? He did change in the future but he remains the same person he used to be in the present only with more responsibilities and powers.
"

Ezreal's eye twitched when the summoner mentionned the Battlecasts, Zaun and Noxus. He grumbled as he crossed him arms and said while clenching his fist, showing a gesture of anger and an expression of disgust.

"They are all the same, Zaun, Noxus, the Void. They are the worst representation of humanity. I came to the present to prevent terrible events from happening in my future home. That said, the battlecasts found their way here and now I have to stop them eventually in the present too."

Shibblets

09-27-2012

How is your suit able to take notes on intelligence, strategies and strength when don't in most cases you have to see for yourself? I mean even a CT-Scan can go so far...unless you have a more highly advanced scanner?

david12341

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Ezrčal View Post
Ezreal blushed and muttered nervously, he wasn't expecting to be asked this question and answering it will surely not bring him anything good. He looked at the summoner and said with a hint of nervousness in his tone.

"I-I don't know, they're all beautiful women, but to be honest, I have no time for things like dating, I have alot of responsibilities.
ok first of all not a summoner....((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2121)) second of all responsibility? su-ure. well i might as well go off and ask all the other champs this question.

btw-i know your lying
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/20...d358d5daef.jpg

Ask Brolaf

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by david12341 View Post
ok first of all not a summoner....((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2121)) second of all responsibility? su-ure. well i might as well go off and ask all the other champs this question.

btw-i know your lying
((Bro, the only league champions are the ones actually in the game. You can't make your character a champion.))

david12341

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
((Bro, the only league champions are the ones actually in the game. You can't make your character a champion.))

((oops forgot to fix that

EDIT:FIXED))

Pulsefire Ezrčal

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by david12341 View Post

btw-i know your lying
"I do have responsibilities, more than you can ever think of. Girls, and Taric for those who loves to plague me with rumors, aren't what I think of mostly."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibblets View Post
How is your suit able to take notes on intelligence, strategies and strength when don't in most cases you have to see for yourself? I mean even a CT-Scan can go so far...unless you have a more highly advanced scanner?
"My suit has a highly advanced scanning and analysing machine. It helps me to learn more about my opponents."

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-01-2012

Gregorclaw says to Ezreal while drink tea
"Hello Ezreal, i have a few questions... Ebonmaw thinks all this story about "Battlecast" and "Pulsefire" was invented by the high summoners of the league to sell more "skins"... and eliminate rumors about Taric and you, But i think all this is real, and may be a problem in the future, so, Ezreal tell me, all this is only an invention to sell "skins" or it's true?"

((He should know about Gregorclaw / Ebonmaw, because Ezreal is from the future and Ebonmaw it's part of the Battlecast army.))

Pulsefire Ezrčal

10-01-2012

"Skins ? What are those ?"

An awkward silence weighs upon Ezreal and Gregor as he thinks about his question, he snaps his fingers suddenly and says.

"OH ! Those silly costumes they force us to wear ! Bleh ... I don't know ... maybe, they want to use the money they obtain to get more items and hire more champions, I don't really know. But the battlescast war is true and my intentions are to terminate the whole operation with my allies ! AND FOR THE LAST TIME ! NOTHING IS HAPPENING BETWEEN ME AND TARIC !"

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-01-2012

Gregor laughs
"HAHAHA i guess Ebonmaw is right, you are a good actor, well, i'm leaving"

1234567 ... 13