Best server for India

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiTiN ThE HeRo

09-26-2012

Guys I have been playing this game from nearly 3 yrs. I mostly play in NA servers coz when I started playing this game there were just 2 servers NA n EU (I think only NA actually not sure). Recently, I've seen many new servers coming up. So, just wanted to know whether u guys have any plans to start a new server in India or alteast China. China is our neighbour. Thats something better than nothing. I currently play with 300+ ping and that really hurts. Im stuck at 1200 elo . Playing skill shot champs is a nightmare with this ping and even others is really hard. Well if u have no current plans of starting a new server pls let me know the best one for me. I'm not able to choose between EU Nordic & East and Turkey.

NiTiN ThE HeRo

09-26-2012

reply from a riot employee wud be great

Stupid Trouble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

http://lol.garena.com/playnow.php This is the Best server for India. north india is around 110 ping/ and south India ping is like 50

Better Master Yi

Recruiter

06-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Trouble View Post
http://lol.garena.com/playnow.php This is the Best server for India. north india is around 110 ping/ and south India ping is like 50
is there a way to transfer my NA account there ? I have practically bought ALL the champs and skins apart from like 10 on this account

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicom View Post
is there a way to transfer my NA account there ? I have practically bought ALL the champs and skins apart from like 10 on this account
Email support

M3diUs

08-20-2013

i dont think so .. ping will low ...we need a server i think ... :C

ZomgJames

Recruiter

08-20-2013

You third world creeps just can't help yourself. I actually feel sorry for raped Indian women and I hate ALL Indians with a passion. Australians hate Indians being in Australia (you don't belong at all in Australia) and with all of the rapes and whatever else, this is only going to get a lot worse for you hideous creatures.

To all Indians: stay in India and rape your own kind.

thethunder87

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZomgJames View Post
You third world creeps just can't help yourself. I actually feel sorry for raped Indian women and I hate ALL Indians with a passion. Australians hate Indians being in Australia (you don't belong at all in Australia) and with all of the rapes and whatever else, this is only going to get a lot worse for you hideous creatures.

haha.
i am just laughing on a mentally retarded guy like this. your thinking is even worst than a fourth or fifth world person. grow up kid..
cheap australlian.
GROW UP KIDDY... and just reported this post to riot about this racial comments. let me help u get a ban. community help me plz

Legit Elude

12-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZomgJames View Post

Better than you filthy savages who mercilessly slaughtered the indigenous people of that continent and damn near wiped out their culture and now acting like you own the place. If you don't like people from a certain country moving to yours, ask your government to stop granting them visas and deport the ones who are there instead of spewing venom on a video game forum you stupid xenophobe.

LMQ Tc Haofish

12-22-2013

China do have a server. Well many servers tbh. 1 server for every province. GL reading chinese doe. #AsianPride