Jax, Riven, or Jayce?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

09-26-2012

For top lane, I'm in the middle of these three.

I'm someone who loves champions with high burst and decent escape skills.

Sadly, I consider all of these champions as champions who have nice escape skills. I can run away with Jax's Q and E- Riven's QWE all helps on escaping- and Jayce's E plus R helps too.

I'm not quite sure on who's bursty so I'm asking which champion would fit my style.

Any help would be appreciated!

Gabo7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

I have your same playstyle. I recommend Riven

8 Bit Astronaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Riven will be nerfed hard for Season 3
Jayce will be nerfed in general soon

And Jax is awesome

Pick wisely, my son.

Mikard

09-26-2012

Judging from your descriptions, Jayce would be your best choice. He's got the most amazing burst of the 3 champs followed by ranged lane harass which is rare for a tanky DPS top. He's also pretty safe as you stated with his R and both his E gate and knock-back.

StriderXplosive

09-26-2012

Riven is meh, I think Jayce is funner but I expect him to get nerfed down little by little because people complain about him being "OP". Plus Jayce gives team utility.

noiradle2

09-26-2012

Jayce until nerfed.

AIways on Top

09-26-2012

Riven is fun if you like a very strong pick,that's only counter is you being outplayed.

Jayce is just way too strong atm(I play him, haven't lost a lane yet.)

Jax is extremely fun and a hyper carry.

MrGrimm999

The Council

09-26-2012

Jax - probably scales the hardest lategame, pretty much no one can beat a fed Jax 1v1. He has a decent laning phase, okay burst, and okay escape. He is good if you are in it for the long haul and you are good at laning.

Riven - overall high on everything, has a good lategame, very good laning phase, great burst, and especially good escape. She doesn't scale quite as hard as the other two lategame, and can be shut down hard with exhaust if she hard initiates. She has a tendency to be kited along with Jax, but she is decently better throughout the entire game.

Jayce - crazy lane phase, really big lane bully, usually beats the other two. Scales better than riven endgame, but not for 1v1ing, for what he brings to the team, long range poke, free speed up for the team, and some soft cc. Jayce kinda depends on snowballing. He bullies his lane and feeds off of it. If you can't play aggressively and get kills and roam, then Jayce is not for you, doesn't have quite as good of escape as riven if that is what you care about.

Sounds like you want riven honestly.