Looking for a jungle champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

loeschs

09-26-2012

i can jungle all right im just looking for a good tanky jungler i have been using warwick because i heard he is good for beginners but im looking to step it up and get a better champ.
so thx for the advice

Skullfocker

09-26-2012

Udyr and Skarner are great tanky picks, as are Shyvanna, Mundo and Nautilus. All have their strengths and weaknesses..

Udyr has great sustain in jungle due to turtle shield, move speed increase and stun with bear, and insane clear times with phoenix stance - great at counterjungling - good early ganks due to bear stun - no ultimate though

Skarner also gets a shield and mvspeed/AS increase, perma-slow with his q, and at level 6 his ganks are godly. Prior to 6 ganks are kind of meh unless the enemy is really out of position and you have time to get 2 shots of q off. Also good at counterjungling due to shield/AOE with q..

Shyvanna is supposed to be one of the best at counterjungling but her ganks are meh due to only having a knockback with dragon form - probably a good pick if your lanes have good CC

Nautilus is the CC king, but can be kind of slow in the jungler - easier to counterjungle than the others, and you need to hit those dredge lines to pull of ganks due to pretty slow mvspeed compared to others.. but if your team has their **** together you can hit ganks every time

Mundo has a great AD steroid, perma-tenacity and AOE damage with his burning agony, and a great slow with the cleavers (as long as you hit them).. after level 6 you practically have infinite sustain and free ghost with ult.. but hitting those cleavers is HUGE - good luck ganking if you miss with them!..

Jesot

09-26-2012

Skarner and Udyr are nice because you can change build strats mid-game without losing much if anything.

XxxLumberJackxxX

09-26-2012

Nocturne can be tanky if you build him that way and still be a god with ganks. His playstyle is also very similar to WW

5kyMarshall

09-27-2012

Jungling is my favourite role, true Warwick is an excellent beginning Champ to get used to Jungling.
I transition from WW to Amumu (who I used as a pure tank). I recommend him to go next, just good clear time and quite easy and very tanky.

Another nice choice for a new guy is probably Skarner. Quite tanky too and insanely fun...

JJ Unbreakable

09-27-2012

Amumu is easy to jungle with and doesn't require much skill. He's good in team fights and ganks too.

Lee Sin is also easy and fun to jungle with. His shield and lifesteal also make jungling easier. You can get even faster/easier jungling if you time his moves well. His dashes and ultimate make for great ganks.

Udyr is tanky and his stun helps him gank. He'll take a lot of practice to use though, especially since he doesn't have an ultimate.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

nunu skarner lee mao shaco udyr amumu and naut are all solid and fun

kenoin

09-27-2012

If you're good at skillshots, and like blowing people up i'd go with olaf.

Narvuntien

09-27-2012

Maokai is really fun... AP tanky rather than AD tanky... almost inescapable ganks.

HolyGaurdian

09-27-2012

Udyr is strong and good jungler. Maokai, shyvana, and amumu are also pretty cool ;D